• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Publications of my translations of Hindu prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ramachander

Dear Friends,
For the past 10 years I have been translating Hindu prayers from Sanskrit, Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi into English and putting at my web site. Till today I have translated 483 stotras. Some of my friends told me that I am working only for the elite Bhakthas who have computer and internet connection. Giri traders volunteered to publish my translation of Lalitha Sahasranamam , CHamakam, Rudram and Purusha Suktham. I did not take any money from them for my rights. I am glad to say that the fourth edition of these books have already been published by them.
My friend and admirer Sri Ravi Hariharan of Hyderabad has volunteerly taken up the publication of all my translations. He does not want to make money out of it but donate the profit that he gets out of it to the “Kerala Iyer Trust”.
He has till now brought out three books
1.Prayers addressed to Lord Ganesa
2.Hand book of Hindu prayers
And 3.Prayers addressed to Lord Krishna as well as planets.
He has plans to publish several such books. I have a humble request . Please support this great venture which is selfless to bring knowledge of our religion to our youngsters,. Mr .Ravi Hariharan can be contacted at [email protected]. Ramachander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back