• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rituals at Rameshwaram

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

venkat2206

We are 8 brothers and sisters . We plan to visit Rameswaram for performing our mother's srartham. All our spouses and children (5) are accompanying. IN all we are about 20 people. We require comfortable stay for 3 days at Rameswaram and a good vadyar for performing Sankalpam, Srartham. Also, we intend to take the sand for Kasi. Can any expericed persons help us in performing this.

We are 8 brothers and sisters . We plan to visit Rameswaram for performing our mother's srartham. All our spouses and children (5) are accompanying. IN all we are about 20 people. We require comfortable stay for 3 days at Rameswaram and a good vadyar for performing Sankalpam, Srartham. Also, we intend to take the sand for Kasi. Can any expericed persons help us in performing this.

One of my ex colleague is a puriohit in Rameswaram. Recently he helped one of our members in performing ceremonies at Rameswaram. He can help for both accommodation at Kanchi Mutt and performing ceremonies.

If you are interested, I shall put in a word to him and also send his cell number.

All the best

Dear RVR,

Thanks for your response. I will be much obliged if you give the details which will help me in establishing contact with him.

Dear These details may be useful

S.ராதாகிருஷ்ண வாத்தியார்
"ஸ்ரீமாத்ரே க்ருஹம்"
Phone (04573) 221943 Cell 94435 08843 94424 61923

21/28 ஈஸ்வரி அம்மன் கோவில் 3 வது குறுக்குத்தெரு
இராமேஸ்வரம் 623526

I had met him . He has new a house and 2 Guest room with Western Toilet I think it had A/C and TV as well Not sure. He may not remember me He knows my ஆத்து வாத்தியார் Raman Sastrigal of Madurai They studied together in the Patasala In Kanyakumari Contact him he will do the needful Jambu :love:

hi venkat sir,
recently i visited rameswaram with my famiily...i got help from
Mr kannan....who was ex employ of RVR sir...i did hiranya sraddham
at sri kanchi kamakoti matam vadayar...u can contact kanchi
mutt directly at rameswaram....i stayed in hotel tamilnadu for 3 days..
it was a really nice trip....best of luck...

regards
tbs

Dear RVR,

Thanks for your response. I will be much obliged if you give the details which will help me in establishing contact with him.

Sri Venkat,

I have sent a personal message to you informing the contact details at Rameswaram.

If you have any problem, please contact me.

All the best

rameswaram visit

In Rameswaram you can stay opp to temple Kasi mutt you can
book rooms over phone also no.04573-223130

For performing all rituals you can approach Shriman.K.R.Venkatrama
Sastrigal He will do all requested rituals properly.Phone No.04573-223636/222068 mobile 9486672258. My best wishes for you completing all rituals at Rameswaram and then Allahabad,kasi,Gaya and finally again at Rameswaram. I am very proud about you all
brothers and sisters will familities going.Best of luck.I pray parvathavarthini samedha Ramanatha Swamy and Akilandeswari
sametha jambukeswara swamy for all well being to you and your
family memebrs.

Regards

muthu

I was in Rameswaram on 20 & 21 June I enjoyed the Spatika linga seva. Do not miss this. After this seva only all Sannidhis are open This is a daily seva at 5 Am in the morning. Entry fee is Rs.50. Really enjoyable. Jambu:pray2:

Dear Mr Muthu and Mr Jambu,

Thanks a lot for your wishes and advice to go for Spatika Linga Seva. We will certainly do it and post the details of the trip after successful completion.

Thanks to all the members who have given various contact details.

Dear Mr Muthu and Mr Jambu,

Thanks a lot for your wishes and advice to go for Spatika Linga Seva. We will certainly do it and post the details of the trip after successful completion.

Thanks to all the members who have given various contact details.

See the thread Ramanatham Bhaje Hum for more details Jambu:rapture:

Dear All well wishers,

With God's grace we successfully completed our journey to Rameswaram. Really a wonderful experience. Sri Sundar Sastrigal (of Sankara Mutt, Councilor BJP) has made arrangements for stay at Sankara Mutt (2 A/C rooms and 2 non-A/C Rooms) and also made vehicle arrangements. First day we visited Tirupulani and Utra Kosa Mangai temples. Also got the opportunity to see Pampan Palam. We could watch a train passing through the Pampan Bridge from the Road. A wonderful scene.

Second day we took bath at Lakshman Teertham (36 Holy dip) and Ram Teertham followed by Samudra Snanam (36 holy dip). With wet clothes went to the temple for 23 teertham bath. Good arrangements made by Sri Sundar Sastrigal.

Also, visited Kothanda Ramar Sannithi, Ramanathaswamy temple and Ramar Padam. In a sepecail jeep visited Dhanushkodi and did sankalpam and took sand for immersion at Kasi. A joint family trip of all five brothers and three sisters (one sister with her husband) really gave us immense satisfaction. One of the days we also performed Srardam of our mother at Sastrigal's home. For all the three days wonderful food prepared by Sastrigal's sister including special meals on the day of Srardam.

Respected Sundar Ji, thanks for all the arrangements and pray god that you will help thousands of devottees visiting Rameswaram.

Once again thanks to all the members who have given valuable advice. Now we are planning for our Trip to Kasi and request your best wishes for a successful trip.

Sri Sundar Sastrigal , Rameswaram, Mobile No. 09443321641

Excellent information. Long live Sundarji.

In this connection, will someone tell me the approximate expenditure that one has to incur for a family of 2 brothers, 2 sisters and one's brother-in-law too, at Rameswaram? Similarly, for Kaasi also, excluding train fare?

By expenditure, I mean the cost of accommodation, performing pujas/srardham/other ceremonies like dharpanam, food etc.

This I ask to have a rough idea; that's all.

Sri Sundar Sastrigal arranged accommodation at Sankara Mutt - Charges Rs. 750 for Air conditioned rooms (only 2 rooms available with A/c) and Rs. 200 for non-A/c. On an average food expenses per day per person ~Rs. 150.
For visiting Dhanushkodi we need to take the special jeep - Rs. 1000 per vehicle. Other charges are very reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back