• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

How the chombu treatment helped in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunkan

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
chombu-1.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Sometimes we have the cure still never remember and that is exactly what happened with me for the past one month been having a catch in the hip which would never go and allopathic treatment turned even move pathetic to say the least..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then I remembered out chombu treatment so every day it turned out that I should keep it for at least 20 minutes for me to move my leg forward, now what is this chombu treatment u might wonder, yes take a metallic chombu or a pot type which has a narrow mouth, now burn a small piece of cloth and put it inside and once it has picked up to burn slowly and quickly place the chombu over the area where you have a catch, and if it is a cold catch immediately you will find the chombu will suck in your skin in that area and gas will be relieved either as burp or other ways…..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Even after trying with all these I kept getting it again and again, now I was really worried as to what has happened the doc is laughing saying none would burp if you press the hip joint, and I had a tough time explaining to him about it…[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Then suddenly my sis was talking to me and said why don’t you try the aarathi treatment, ahhh yes I have forgotten that will do that immediately, and I set the large plate and filled it with a little of aarathi that is the combination of turmeric and limestone that is chunaa which we have for paan, and lo a red color emerged and the same stand on it with only your toes dipped hold on to anything that will help u stand, now take a chombu and put the burning cloth inside and immediately close the water plate that is turn it over and drop on the aarathi, you will find a sizzling sound and the water gets drawn into the chombu and along with that you feel something else get drawn from your feet too, and after sometime when you remove your leg the catch in the hip has said good bye for good…..[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What a relief today morning to walk around free the phobia of the pain still lingers is it there??? Naaa said the mind and I am walking free my friends…this is done in most homes for small kiddos and adults, but I had forgotten all about it…….sunkan[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back