• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

clean your kidneys @Rs1/=

Status
Not open for further replies.

drsundaram

I have read:
CLEAN YOUR KIDNEYS IN LESS THAN Re 1.00
Years pass by and our kidneys are filtering the blood by removing salt, poison and any unwanted items entering our body. With the time, these accumulates and necessitates to undergo cleaning treatments and how are we going to overcome this?
It is very easy, first take a bunch of parsley (KOTHAMALLI Leaves) and wash it clean.​
Then cut it in small pieces [if possible remove from stalks] and put it in a pot and pour clean water and boil it for ten minutes; let it cool down and then filter it; pour in a clean bottle and keep it in refrigerator to cool.​
Drink one glass daily and you will notice all undesirable salts and other accumulated poisons coming out of your kidney by urination also you will be able to notice the difference which you never felt before.​
Parsley is known as best cleaning treatment for kidneys and it is natural!​
The preparation can be stored in a fridge for a week.​

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 141
Coriander - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Parsley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

drsr,

here is a wikipedia explanation of the difference between parsley and kothamalli.

perhaps you mean kothamalli in your suggested recipe.

it might be good to also quote the source of this type of self medication.

personally i don't think that there is any harm in having coriander tea as you suggested.

but as a phd. sir, you know, that nothing is true till verified. and verified. and verified.

if you don't mind... please explain. thanks.

Coriander - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Parsley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

drsr,

here is a wikipedia explanation of the difference between parsley and kothamalli.

perhaps you mean kothamalli in your suggested recipe.

it might be good to also quote the source of this type of self medication.

personally i don't think that there is any harm in having coriander tea as you suggested.

but as a phd. sir, you know, that nothing is true till verified. and verified. and verified.

if you don't mind... please explain. thanks.
Sri kunjuppu, Though coriander and parsley are not one and same 100%, while naming coriander it is colloquially referred as parsley also in many parts of india . Reg safety and efficacy aspects what you observe is quite right. All active ingredients[AIs] in herbal and those obtained from plant sources are not researched fully not established for consistency and also not documented completely. We go by the myth all greens are safe. It is not so really in all cases becuase of the fact stated above. And to again completely isolate the so many active compounds from each medicinally valuable plant and assess their functional level is so complex in view the plants growth are subjected to temperature, soil conditions and other intricate factors which affects the AIs purity and quality . But as far as coriander is concerned nothing serious undue bad effects are reported from time immemorial.
Thanks for pointing out.

Cleaning kidneys - I got the same info. through email (with graphics of kothamalli) from my relative who received it from someone else. Perhaps Dr. Sundaram Sir also got via the same mode.

I sent the same email to my office colleagues. They appreciated. But as someone here said, unless it is verified, it does not hold water. But my mother said, generally, when urinating becomes difficult, kothamalli is prescribed. So there is some evidence.

Anyway, for my own proof and satisfaction, I tried once. I had one tumbler of kothamalli juice and only once. But the effect could not be seen. Perhaps and logically so, more trials are required. I request those who have some belief in the idea to experiment for quite sometime to arrive at some conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back