• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The arrow of the Blue skinned god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an excellent book in which the author travels to all parts of India and Lanka associated with Ramayan. He gives the incidents in the life of Lord Rama, the present conditions of the place.
He meets Hindus (most of whom are divided about the Ram temple) and Muslims ( all of them want to see the mosque) in Ayothya. The poor hindu folks say stuff like Rama is in our faith blah blah blah yak yak yak... whereas the other group is resolved in what it wants.
He also goes to the Tiger land in Lanka.
He also meets Arun Govil who acted as Rama, and Arvind Trivedi ( I presonally like him. he was totally cool) who acted as Ravan in the studios.
Unfortunately, I lost this book in a hotel room when I was travelling. Planning to grab a copy soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back