• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A word of Appreciation.

Brahmanyan

Dear friends,
Having joined on December 12, 2006 in this Tamil Brahmins Forum, I have completed 12 years of active membership. When I look back I feel very happy that this Forum has offered me a platform without fetters to air my views on many subjects. I take this opportunity to thank the members and management of Tamil Brahmins Forum, under the guidance of Sri Praveen, for running this social group efficiently. I convey my appreciation to the active members for their valuable contribution to the subjects of interest to the community, this forum has taken up for discussions.
Warm regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear friends,
Having joined on December 12, 2006 in this Tamil Brahmins Forum, I have completed 12 years of active membership. When I look back I feel very happy that this Forum has offered me a platform without fetters to air my views on many subjects. I take this opportunity to thank the members and management of Tamil Brahmins Forum, under the guidance of Sri Praveen, for running this social group efficiently. I convey my appreciation to the active members for their valuable contribution to the subjects of interest to the community, this forum has taken up for discussions.
Warm regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

I fully second your opinion.
Thank you for your balanced and calm posts, I always enjoyed reading them.

I fully second your opinion.
Thank you for your balanced and calm posts, I always enjoyed reading them.

Dear Sri Prasad,

I appreciate and thank you for your kind words. I for one learnt it is better to follow "the middle path" as Buddha advised. I never lost my cool and indulged in personal villification in my posts. I have been following your messages and found to be
Interesting always. Please keep it up .
Best wishes,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear friends,
Warm regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Dear Sir...
Nice words as usual...but I hope you are not leaving forum.
Cos appreciation at times is a different shade of a farewell.

Are you leaving forum?
I hope not.

Dear Sir...
Nice words as usual...but I hope you are not leaving forum.
Cos appreciation at times is a different shade of a farewell.

Are you leaving forum?
I hope not.

No Doctor, I am not leaving the forum.Thank you for your kind words. I always feel that I am a part of the family "Tamil Brahmins" and I enjoy reading the posts of erudite members on various subjects.
Good wishes,
Brahmanyan
Bangalore.

Latest ads

Back