• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

First Anniversary Rituals

Hello Esteemed Members,

My dad passed away on Oct 22nd 2018, 5:30 PM due to a sudden cardiac arrest. It was an unexpected death since he was very active and he was returning from office. While we are in deep pain, many say that his death was a peaceful one without struggle. The time of death was also Somavara Pradhosam which ppl say is very good. While all this has happened so fast, I , as a son would like to ensure that I do my duties to him after his death.

I would like to hear from you on what needs to be done on the first anniversary (with date if possible based on thithi). Some recommend to do the rituals in Rameswaram and some ask me to do it Kasi. I would like to clarify on the place to be done and also what needs to be done at that time.

Thanking you all in advance!

Regards,
Rajkumar

Latest ads

Back