• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

India tops world in deaths due to road mishaps: WHO

A glimpse at the traffic in any road/ any city will give ample proof for this.

In Coimbatore we had better expect anything from the legless beggar on a small seat with tiny wheels to the might scary lorries passing through, cycles, scooters, motor bikes, cars, buses on the road in addition to horses, dogs, cats, goats (in fact everything except Camels and elephants)

The roads themselves are no better than excavations sites. They have been that way sine as long back as I can remember!

To make it more glorious I think we have the most number og 'T' junctions in the world! 'T' does not stand just for the shape of the junction.

It aso is short form from Treacherous! :scary:

The traffic has one benefit.

It makes us more pious more resigned to our fate.

I myself would start chanting Kandha sashti kavacham / HanumAn chAlis the moment I am on any road in any vehicle!

If the last thoughts are going to shape our next birth - let them be divine!

Suki Sivam in one of his speeches said in India streets are small and narrowly but houses are big and vice verse in the US.

TN may get the top spot among Indian States.

Latest ads

Back