Tamil Brahmins
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alternatively, consider donating to keep the site up. Donations are accepted via PayPal & via NEFT. Details on how to donate can be found at here
    Downloads
    Uploads

Visit to Kalady and Guruvayur help information needed

0 Not allowed!
    I want to visit Kalady( Adi Shankara Shrine ) and Guruvayur Temple from Chennai and want to travel by by Flight as I am travelling with my mother who is a Senior Citizen . Kindly let me know which is the best way i.e Flight from Chennai to Cochin or any other alternative way .
    Any decent hotels in Kalady and Guruvayur and cab drivers contact if you have kindly let me know .
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Indigo

10:55 AM - 12:10 PM
    MAA - COK, IndiGo

1h 15m
    Nonstop

10:50 AM - 12:05 PM
    COK - MAA, IndiGo

1h 15m
    Nonstop

We stayed in
    Crowne Plaza Kochi.

I generally book my tickets on line from Tripadvisor.com or Makemytrip.com

Last edited by prasad1; 08-12-2018 at 05:10 PM.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the info Prasadji
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.