• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

want to know north arcot paddati athu palakam ooru palakam

respected sir's and madem's i am a bramhin boy , iyer , belonging to apastamba soothram elder's told we are vadama, north arcot vadama , smartha , we pray katteri as kula devi , but there is no near relatives to guide me in authu palakam total my father's relatives washed out, only my mom's relative's told me above matter now i am a sanskrit student done m.phil from madras university i want to revive my culture please can you help me, if you can i will also inform about you in my thesis on athu palakam

Latest ads

Back