• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tamil Brahmins community unity

Dear All,

I have experienced that in this community people mingle with each other based on social status even within the family and hence there is not much of unity within the community. We need to help each other and stay united rather than infighting. There are lot of Tamil Brahmins who are poor and cannot even afford a good education for their children and resort to Adharmic ways compelled by societal pressures. We need to do work as a group to uplift these people and bring together a sharing and caring attitude in the community. We can even have monthly meetings and get-together to bring about a change.

I am socially sensitive and participate in lake cleaning, tree plantation and other such community welfare activities. We can spread this kind of social awareness in our community and actively participate to bring a change. There are many well educated people from the community who are settled abroad and hold high positions, many of these people can help improve the life of other less fortunate people in the community the way we see in the Rajasthani and Jain community. I also find the culture in this community is slowly diminishing and future generation are not taught the importance of our rich culture and heritage, both in language and culture. I am afraid at this rate we may slowly lose our community. Please I request the good souls to come forward and help sustain this community and culture for the years to come.

Expecting your positive repsonse
Shivapriya

So
Dear All,

I have experienced that in this community people mingle with each other based on social status even within the family and hence there is not much of unity within the community. We need to help each other and stay united rather than infighting. There are lot of Tamil Brahmins who are poor and cannot even afford a good education for their children and resort to Adharmic ways compelled by societal pressures. We need to do work as a group to uplift these people and bring together a sharing and caring attitude in the community. We can even have monthly meetings and get-together to bring about a change.

I am socially sensitive and participate in lake cleaning, tree plantation and other such community welfare activities. We can spread this kind of social awareness in our community and actively participate to bring a change. There are many well educated people from the community who are settled abroad and hold high positions, many of these people can help improve the life of other less fortunate people in the community the way we see in the Rajasthani and Jain community. I also find the culture in this community is slowly diminishing and future generation are not taught the importance of our rich culture and heritage, both in language and culture. I am afraid at this rate we may slowly lose our community. Please I request the good souls to come forward and help sustain this community and culture for the years to come.

Expecting your positive repsonse
Shivapriya

Sorry, I am a little late to this post. I am very interested in creating a NGO or any type or organization or program to help the poor people or individuals in the rural villages in the educational, medical, or agricultural sectors. I have a few ideas in these fields and I would like to hear other ideas and really start something to help solve a problem in India. Please let me know any ideas you have or if you would like to work together to start something.

Thank you!

Latest ads

Back