• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Invalid security Token issue

tks

One of the members sent me a PM recently. Another person also wrote to me to contribute to the forum especially in the Philosophical sections.

Just to honor the request I was going to spend time and share something hopefully useful.

I logged in today and I still run into the 'invalid security token issue'. It is a known issue. I cannot afford to waste anymore time on this issue.

While there is another login available to me, I do not want to use that because I can access this very account from another location (while I am traveling).

I wish all the members the best. I stopped logging in for a number of reasons, one of which is this technical issue.

There are also systemic issues that are unsolvable, in my view in making this forum more useful.

These issues have nothing to do with any members or their posts obviously.

Anyway, once I stopped visiting the site regularly for months due to above reasons, I lost the habit to checks the posts.

After receiving a PM I wanted to login and wish everyone the best. I guess Diwali is coming up - so my Diwali greetings to all.

If and when the technical problems are resolved I will contribute

Best wishes

If you get this error invlaid security token error (which I also got now), please try clicking todays posts on the top menu (If that does not work, press other menu items such as private message , FAQ in the top menu)
This error message goes away (at least it worked for me two times I tried).

One of the members sent me a PM recently. Another person also wrote to me to contribute to the forum especially in the Philosophical sections.

Just to honor the request I was going to spend time and share something hopefully useful.

I logged in today and I still run into the 'invalid security token issue'. It is a known issue. I cannot afford to waste anymore time on this issue.

While there is another login available to me, I do not want to use that because I can access this very account from another location (while I am traveling).

I wish all the members the best. I stopped logging in for a number of reasons, one of which is this technical issue.

There are also systemic issues that are unsolvable, in my view in making this forum more useful.

These issues have nothing to do with any members or their posts obviously.

Anyway, once I stopped visiting the site regularly for months due to above reasons, I lost the habit to checks the posts.

After receiving a PM I wanted to login and wish everyone the best. I guess Diwali is coming up - so my Diwali greetings to all.

If and when the technical problems are resolved I will contribute

Best wishes

Good to see you on the forum.
I too am having this Invalid token issue today.

If you get this error invlaid security token error (which I also got now), please try clicking todays posts on the top menu (If that does not work, press other menu items such as private message , FAQ in the top menu)

It solves the problem sometimes but it is not a solution.

After numerous code checks and raising support tickets, this is what the creator of the script that we are using had to say and i quote

If this problem is only happening to some people and cannot be reproduced, the probable cause is their browser cache. Have these users either try a different browser or clear their browser cache.

Otherwise an ISP cache may also be to blame.

Personally, i spend around 2 to 3 hours on this forum everyday and till date, only once i received this error.

The last option left is to remove the current design and use a standard basic template that the script comes with or do a complete re-design of the site (which will be expensive).

Sri Moorthy,

Thank you. I used that trick to get in.

In my experience in the past , the issue seem to be with user ID and originating IP address. With the same browser cache, it is possible to login with the another user ID (I did not try it now). Also it is possible to bypass the problem if logging in from another ISP (while traveling) or by use of certain VPN services.

It may not be reproducible from India but it appears from the minimal sample here that those in USA are affected.

Thanks to All for your comments.

Dear Mr tks:

If you can somehow login by using some tricks , please post your threads.
Good to see you here. Welcome

Dear Mr tks:

If you can somehow login by using some tricks , please post your threads.
Good to see you here. Welcome

Thanks, unable to login without use of VPN. The trick does not work and after a while makes it impossible. Cheers

Latest ads

Back