Tamil Brahmins
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    All of us have to start talking about our traditions and spreading them to as many people as we can. Send them such interesting videos instead of sending long writeups.

Send them hem some real classic Carnatic music songs, etc..

Youtube be is flooded with millions of videos from Tamil Nadu chennai on the many cultural events in every apartment ... So check a few and send them to these youngsters,...many many such beautiful cultural programs and sings by our Tamilians.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Tamil sangam in Mussoorie. USA.

https://youtu.be/GzinFCWdXk8

Vikku Vinayakam at an afghan church,

https://youtu.be/DYEh5uXrL4w

i see this problem more of the tambram kids particularly outside of Tamil Nadu and south india in general. They have embraced western culture a lot.

tamils in general have retained their culture in USA and are deeply rooted in Tamil Nadu.

so the key to resolve this is to spread our culture and traditions as much as possible to the youngsters..
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Once the kids are introduced to our Tamil culture, I have seen them progressing to Carnatic and also to Sanskrit mantras, our philosophy etc..over time,
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Carnatic fusion dance for shape of you sing, I wish the youngsters had chosen a different song, but nevertheless good attempt.

https://youtu.be/gbWYS6sULx0

pl send such interesting modern adaptation of the bartanatyam dance, today's youngsters will get slowly hooked to our traditions and culture !!

one good thing I am seeing is that a lot of South Indians are majorly involved in school, colleges and local apartment and groups cultural activities.

so I am seeing a resurgence in our culture. Those aboard should get involved in our Tamil sangam and other such Indian associations to keep our culture well into the next generations,
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Superb fusion song by Vandana Iyer.

https://youtu.be/ib3r6mPD3aY
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Superb Carnatic baratanatyam fusion, nothing can beat Tamil dancers and their adaption.

As as I said, I wish the youngsters had taken a different English song for this.

2 Tamil girls in Singapore and this video went viral across south east. This was the one I was trying to locate in the first place but could not,

https://youtu.be/GrPnhq-rZ1I
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I think I have flooded the thread with a lot of videos !!!

in short my suggestion is introduce the kids to the latest adaptations of the Tamil, carnatic fusion songs and dances, these will interest the youngsters today who are predominantly living in a westernised world. Tamil and South Indian associations are majorly pushing our culture across south india and a lot in USA and UK., so all we need to do is introduce the kids to these associations.

And once they get hooked to this, they will learn more and more of our traditions, I have seen quite a few Indian Americans born in the USA who have taken to our traditions and culture.
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12