• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Need help in a retirement brahmin home at Sri Kamakshi Amman Sannidhi Kanchipuram

Need help in a retirement brahmin home at Sri Kamakshi Amman Sannidhi Kanchipuram

Namasthe, I am a telugu brahmin living in USA. I am so looking forward for my retirement to move to Kanchipuram and stay near kanchipuram for my post retirement, which is possible with the help of Sri Kamakshi Amman only.

I am blessed to visit Kancipuram multiple times and am mesmerized every visit.

Is there anyone who can help me with the best suggestions where I can find the best houses or villas near either of Vishnu Kanchi, Rudra Kanchi or KamaKoti? I noticed many retirement villas and everything online from reputed builders, but that is not I wanted.
I wanted any place near brahmin place, where we can wake with the sounds of vedic chantings etc and hopefully should be able to afford middle class or upper middle class type house.

Please email me with any suggestions you have.

Also we are not even sure between Kanchipuram, Tiruvannamalai, Chidambaram or SriRangam where to live our serene life. So any persons who are aware with Brahmin Agraharam etc, please provide your input.

Blessed are your Tamil people to maintain all the traditions and protect and preserve all your temples and culture.

Please email me.

Thanks
Venkata

Latest ads

Back