• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Theetu - for PERYAPPA's demise.

periappa=your father" brother. your father is living and you are bachelor . no theetu for you. if you are married you and your wife is having 10 days theetu. if your father is alive your father must do kuzhi tharpanam on tenth day. if your father is no more you have to do kuzhi tharpanam on tenth day. in the place where your periappa"son is doing kuzhi tharpanam.

Mr K Gopalan
Thanks for the reply, to further clarify..
1. Deceased Periappa is Dad's elder brother.
2. Is my dad alive ? A: No
3. Am i married ? A: Yes.
4. Are temple visits permitted for an year ? A: Don't know
5. Can Sabarimala mala dharanam happen ? A: Don't know
6. Are festivals' celebrations restricted for an year? A: Don't know.

May be you can throw up some light for me get get better clarity

~ Nataraajan

periappa=your father" brother. your father is living and you are bachelor . no theetu for you. if you are married you and your wife is having 10 days theetu. if your father is alive your father must do kuzhi tharpanam on tenth day. if your father is no more you have to do kuzhi tharpanam on tenth day. in the place where your periappa"son is doing kuzhi tharpanam.

My 1st cousin elder brother passed away June 26, 2020. I am in Houston now.
If you have Kuzhi Tarpanam mantram in Sanskrit or Tamil, can you kindly forward it to my ID [email protected] ? Would appreciate.
Thanks n regards.
Ram Athreya
camp: Houston

Latest ads

Back