• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Debilitating Western systems

sravna

I think the world is yearning for a break. A break from the materialistic and self centered systems of the west. I think people want to move on and are really beginning to see the ill effects of selfishness and materialism. They are yearning to, at least in heart to help others and cooperate with others.

Everyone is able to see what a toll the pressure cooker environment that these systems build up can take on them. Is there an alternative and how practical is it to build an alternative?

I will talk about though a bit leisurely.

We devise a system whether for political, social, financial, or educational to achieve a larger objective. The mechanics of how it is achieved is very important. If the system tends to get more and more chaotic which is what is happening in the west based systems, then there will a sudden collapse ultimately. Stability needs to be built in the design of any system. It has to flow naturally and be not forced to happen.

How do we achieve natural stability in a system? We can do that by basing it on naturally complementing parameters. So in the case of pricing system, instead of supply and demand being the parameters we can base the system on need and excess

I also think that western ideas cannot be rejected in toto but can be the basis at lower levels of the system and the complementing concept be the ruling concept beyond a certain level.

Let me build a toy political system. Groups will be formed based broadly on the areas of finance, security, education and finally one maintaining unity among these three. All the groups that are focused on finance will compete with each other to offer the best plan for the country and finally one selected. Similarly in the case of others.Once the best 4 groups are selected, they act in unison for the country. The one that is responsible for maintaining unity ensures that. There is no election but the process is totally transparent happening in front of the country in the form of debates , interviews etc.

The idea can be extended to accommodate more areas.

Latest ads

Back