• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Shocking True Story Of A Mystic Brahmin Who Converses With Goddess Gayathri

I hope this is an open forum, seeking the truth.

Most people reading the ancient scriptures understand these accounts of hearing God’s voice as miracles that really did happen but no longer take place today, or maybe as folkloric flourishes to ancient stories.

Even Christians who believe that miracles can be an everyday affair can hesitate when someone tells them they heard God speak audibly.

There’s an old joke: When you talk to God, we call it prayer, but when God talks to you, we call it schizophrenia.

That was not what Abraham, Moses and Job experienced, even when God was at his most fierce.

Last edited:
I have a serious doubt about this "nice" gentleman.

If God speaks to mortals, why did God have to be born as Krishna?

Then again people believe what they want to believe, there is no rhyme or reason for it.

Why does "God" speak to powerless people, why does he not speak to Putin, Trump, or Modi?
Maybe this so-called god is not worth listening to.
I apologize if I hurt some sentiments. Why rational people become so irrational.

Last edited:
The unfortunate part is that instead of getting them treated, we praise them as some miracle.

There was a girl born with two extra pairs of hands a deformity. People wanted to keep her that way as they thought she was a goddess. Fortunately, the parents her extra appendage removed so she can somewhat of a normal life.

KRN Ji,

Thanks for sharing this link

We were brought up with stories to believe about Goddess Kali blessing Kalidasa with intelligent and thus making him a great poet and one of the ‘nine’ gems in the Court of Chandragupta.

We were also read and believe about God Muruga who blessed saint Arunagiri Nathar to author and sing nearly 10,000 songs praising God Muruga.

There are lot of incidents to cite…

It is blessing....

KRN Ji,

Thanks for sharing this link

We were brought up with stories to believe about Goddess Kali blessing Kalidasa with intelligent and thus making him a great poet and one of the ‘nine’ gems in the Court of Chandragupta.

We were also read and believe about God Muruga who blessed saint Arunagiri Nathar to author and sing nearly 10,000 songs praising God Muruga.

There are lot of incidents to cite…

It is blessing....

Yes, Sir.. just a century ago lived Sri Ramakrishna Paramahamsa who spent most of his life in close communication with Mother Kali.

There is this famous story of the first meeting between Sri Ramakrishna and his foremost disciple, Swami Vivekananda (Narendranath Dutta)....

Narendra : Sir, have you seen God?
Ramakrishna smiled calmly, and then promptly replied without any hesitation—
Yes, I have seen God. I see Him as I see you here, only more clearly. God can be seen. One can talk to him. But who cares for God? People shed torrents of tears for their wives, children, wealth, and property, but who weeps for the vision of God? If one cries sincerely for God, one can surely see Him.

Swami Nikhilananda, who refers to the above incident in his book, goes on to add
Narendra was astounded. For the first time, he was face to face with a man who asserted that he had seen God. For the first time, in fact, he was hearing that God could be seen. He could feel that Ramakrishna's words were uttered from the depths of an inner experience. They could not be doubted.

Latest ads

Back