• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Indian Institute of Scientific Heritage

Status
Not open for further replies.
To learn more about our paithrukam, please register urself in Indian Institute of Scientific Heritage - Home and download the vedas, upanishads, brahmanas ete..etc which is available in .mp3 format. Also download the e-books which provides a lot of knowledge. Dont 4get to download the video archives of speeches given by Dr.Gopalakrishnan, scientist, CSIR on our heritage . There is a special speech on jyothisham(the science behind it) which i liked the most .
please subscribe to 'iishtv'
channel in youtube to get the complete uploadings.

About IISH:
Indian Institute of Scientific Heritage
(IISH) was established on the Sravana Pournami day in August 1999 and registered as a charitable trust (328/99/iv) during the last quarter of 1999. Then onwards IISH has been undertaking the mission of learning and teaching the ultra ancient heritage of Bharath(India) using ultra modern scientific and technological tools. The ultimate aim of this mission is to make every Indian proud of his heritage.
Our aim is to inform the world about the glorious scientific, rational and logical heritage of India and also inform the world to practice and adopt these message in their life to lead a happy life in the 21st century. IISH is undertaking this mission of taking the message to 100 million people before the 31st December 2010. Hundreds and thousands of mission oriented workers are taking part in this patriotic mission of spreading the message of our motherland. We learn and teach the past glory, present achievements and future aims of Indian in each and every field, taking the inspiration for the past glory of this nation.We inform the world that this heritage of India is the property of Hindus, Muslims and Christians of India and also belongs to all beloved children of this motherland. Thus IISH spreads the scientific, technological, spiritual, sociological, anthropological, managemental messages to the world, in such a way that these messages can be adopted for the modern world.

Sri Anandkrishnan, Is he not the same Dr Gopalakrishnan who comes on Amrita TV in mornings?

I had an opportunity to attend his speech at Kochi a few years ago, arranged by Brahmana Sabha . It was so captivating and boosting self confidence to Indians in general and Hindus ( and naturally hence to Brahmins also) in particular. He had started from the ancient human civilizations which all or almost all of them vanished. But ...........we continue our heritage and survive against many deliberate pointed attacks....... Let us keep up our Indian heritage. Many, earlier, have done much efforts so for our benefit. Let us do so for generations after us...

Greetings.

Sri Anandkrishnan, Is he not the same Dr Gopalakrishnan who comes on Amrita TV in mornings?

I had an opportunity to attend his speech at Kochi a few years ago, arranged by Brahmana Sabha . It was so captivating and boosting self confidence to Indians in general and Hindus ( and naturally hence to Brahmins also) in particular. He had started from the ancient human civilizations which all or almost all of them vanished. But ...........we continue our heritage and survive against many deliberate pointed attacks....... Let us keep up our Indian heritage. Many, earlier, have done much efforts so for our benefit. Let us do so for generations after us...

Greetings.

yes yes.! its de same person as u've said.
which brahmana sabha did arrange his lecture ? when?
My dad is having membership in gramajana samooham , in kochi.

I am lucky to have met him in person. I have not seen such a humble man. I am sure his knowledge is not from one life time.

Everyone should support his activities ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back