• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

introduction

hello,
i am rhishikesh k. i have worked in industry for 33 years and last 3 years i am in own business of ecofriendly products and wastewater treatment ./recycling based at Pune,maharashtra. solid waste composters etc. apart from this i am member of various brahmin business networks and happy to help all brahmins to develop their business in new markets and any other help needed for marketing. i can be reached on whats-app 9823684411
I am also member of Brahman unity foundation India ...an all India level organisation for Brahman unity and welfare

Latest ads

Back