Tamil Brahmins
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    What has money got to do with Backward and Forward?
    If we go by Sattva theory..then only Brahmins are Forward cos they are Sattva.

Other caste have Rajas and Tamas mostly..so by.this classification all the Non Brahmins would come under Backward classification..Tamas yaar..Tamas ..its mode of Backwardness.

So dont worry..only in Dunya one is tested..in Jannah the foward will be rewarded...why do you seek material gain in Dunya when in Jannah only Sattva will rule.

Ya Rabba Alamin!
    Last edited by renuka; 16-09-2018 at 05:55 AM.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    who cares where we go once we leave this body, it is all speculations.
    What we see is what in front of our nose. Right now I want to get ahead by hook or crook.
    Let philosophy and moral take care of themselves. (just an observation),
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by prasad1 View Post
    who cares where we go once we leave this body, it is all speculations.
    What we see is what in front of our nose. Right now I want to get ahead by hook or crook.
    Let philosophy and moral take care of themselves. (just an observation),
    Exactly! This is what I wanted to hear..see everyone wants material gain etc but yet many weave a story of Sattva Fatwa...Gunas alone cant sustain anyone...if one views only Gunas as self sustaining...one wont complain that the Reddys or Naidus are rich yet claiming OBC status...this shows everyones game is just desire...so admiting this is not wrong..its being honest.
    Last edited by renuka; 16-09-2018 at 07:13 AM.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Opportunities are to be offered only based on how poor one is for generations. I think all this caste based reservations should be done with. I know it will not happen but India will gain if it go back to merit based system with Government and private sector to reach out to poor communities (based on financial status only, not on castes, creed or religion)
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by a-TB View Post
    Opportunities are to be offered only based on how poor one is for generations. I think all this caste based reservations should be done with. I know it will not happen but India will gain if it go back to merit based system with Government and private sector to reach out to poor communities (based on financial status only, not on castes, creed or religion)
    hi

if vote bank based democracy in india....so reservation will continue forever..
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12