Tamil Brahmins
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I have seen 2 gay men I know who expressed their feelings to each other in a romantic way when they decided to get " engaged"..they exchanged rings on their own and bought me a gift too for being able to appreciate their gesture...i still keep the gift but sadly they broke up cos both were from different countries and could not be together but when they were togather i used to like their emotions for each other.

Humans are made for connecting..may be if some males here in Forum are stranded with another male in a island for 20 years...who knows the brain might rewire to feel differently..
    But again if its an Intercaste or Pratiloma type of liasion..wonder whose Gotra will.change.

Btw we Hindus have an Ardhanareeshvara concept and a Vishnu being a Mohini concept where Vishnu as a Mohini captivated Asuras in the Kurma avatar episode..was Vishnu identifying with His feminine side?

Shiva was shown to be attracted to Mohini..we got Hari.Hara.

So we have transgenderish and gayish stories too but no lesbian devis..may be a male is allowed to.express his sexuality..straight or gay or bi..but a female is not allowed to do the same..hence devis are straight females hopelessly devoted to their spouses who might explore being mohini or ardhanareeshvara.
    Last edited by renuka; 12-09-2018 at 06:52 AM.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    [QUOTE=a-TB;411583]
    Dear LOL,
    Noted the fact that the LOL hit the target without a miss. I am tempted. So here goes another ......LOL.

An ego dominated by an impure mind filled with hatred can scream Narayana but that has no effect.
    It has started screaming already beginning with the post #17.

Why hate LGBTQ people that are found in this creation. They did not choose to be that way. Let us learn to see them as fellow human beings first and then devotion to Narayana will bear fruits.
    Blind dislike for a member here can play havoc.

Read my post again. I have not said anything expressing hatred on LGBTQ. I have just said Courts need not intervene in this matter and it is for the Government to bring in reforms for equal treatment/privileges for this community.

So, LOL can result in not only a scream of Narayana but also in blinding a person's equanimity and balance. Narayana Narayana, Siva Siva.
    Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal. --Helen Boswell
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by renuka View Post
    I have seen 2 gay men I know who expressed their feelings to each other in a romantic way when they decided to get " engaged"..they exchanged rings on their own and bought me a gift too for being able to appreciate their gesture...i still keep the gift but sadly they broke up cos both were from different countries and could not be together but when they were togather i used to like their emotions for each other.

Humans are made for connecting..may be if some males here in Forum are stranded with another male in a island for 20 years...who knows the brain might rewire to feel differently..
    But again if its an Intercaste or Pratiloma type of liasion..wonder whose Gotra will.change.

Btw we Hindus have an Ardhanareeshvara concept and a Vishnu being a Mohini concept where Vishnu as a Mohini captivated Asuras in the Kurma avatar episode..was Vishnu identifying with His feminine side?

Shiva was shown to be attracted to Mohini..we got Hari.Hara.

So we have transgenderish and gayish stories too but no lesbian devis..may be a male is allowed to.express his sexuality..straight or gay or bi..but a female is not allowed to do the same..hence devis are straight females hopelessly devoted to their spouses who might explore being mohini or ardhanareeshvara.
    And what about the Q--the queer?
    Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. Because souls are eternal. --Helen Boswell
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaagmi View Post
    And what about the Q--the queer?
    Yeh Q kya hain?
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by renuka View Post
    I was wondering why there was no sound from madam.

Thanks madam for breaking the ice.

Does Medical Science or principles of human physiology say LGBTQ is a normal/natural instinct?
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by biswa View Post
    Was Shikhandi a T?
    Was Brihannala a B?

Were both of these Hindu?
    imho they are fictitious characters from fictitious mythology.

this is no evidence to corroborate that hinduism promotes lgbtq.

epics/legends/ithihaasaas/puraanaas are not scriptures/vedas/sastras/doctrines/tenets/statutes.
    Last edited by GNANA SUNYAM; 12-09-2018 at 03:58 PM.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    What does Medical profession say about wearing a "poonal" or Hijab? And why should it say anything about any cultural aspect of life?

What does a Physics professor say about a man going to Moon, or an astrologer saying about exploring other planets?

We are all adults discussing social behavior, I can understand a social scientist may add another angle to the discussion, but to single out one person in the group is not right.

Was it right for King Dasaratha to have 3 wives? It was in his day, it would be wrong today.
    Having gay sex would be punishable in Iran today, but the same act is legal in India now.
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by prasad1 View Post
    Was it right for King Dasaratha to have 3 wives? It was in his day, it would be wrong today.
    Even in modern times it is not wrong for popular personalities, especially from Cinema and Politics. Have we not come across this?

There are lot of Dasarathas roaming around without any fear.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by GNANA SUNYAM View Post
    I was wondering why there was no sound from madam.

Thanks madam for breaking the ice.

Does Medical Science or principles of human physiology say LGBTQ is a normal/natural instinct?
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1887219/
    A difference in hypothalamic structure between heterosexual and homosexual men.

Read the link i pasted.

Now going by Vaagmi gene theory..if there can be a Sattva Gene..why not a LBGT gene or even a polygamous gene or a polyandrous gene.

I suspect a Vaishnava gene exists..cos there are so 100% sure There is No God but Vishnu and Ramanuja ( pbuh) is His Prophet.
    Last edited by renuka; 13-09-2018 at 06:49 AM.
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    [QUOTE=Vaagmi;411607]
    Quote Originally Posted by a-TB View Post

Noted the fact that the LOL hit the target without a miss. I am tempted. So here goes another ......LOL.

It has started screaming already beginning with the post #17.

Blind dislike for a member here can play havoc.

Read my post again. I have not said anything expressing hatred on LGBTQ. I have just said Courts need not intervene in this matter and it is for the Government to bring in reforms for equal treatment/privileges for this community.

So, LOL can result in not only a scream of Narayana but also in blinding a person's equanimity and balance. Narayana Narayana, Siva Siva.
    Dear Mr Vaagmi:

No blind dislike for you from me. Remember in the entire forum I am the one and only one to offer you e-Hugs. And because you practice untouchable thinking you rejected that. The offer of e-Hugs still stands.

Now Sriman Narayana may come in many forms to teach you.

LGBTQ people are discriminated the world over. Courts have to decriminalize their acts. But it bothered you and you even equated their harmless acts (done in privacy between consenting people) to rape situations. So you have to ask yourself if your mind is corruption and hatred free.

Some say 5 to 10% are gay to varying degrees. So one of your religious types you hold dear is actually gay. If you knew that the person is gay will you still respect them? What if the fellow who comes to eat at a Shrddam lunch is gay. Will you wash the person's feet and feed them or ask for someone else. You know how you will react.

When that hatred goes and you can see all human beings as human beings (much like you) Narayana will give you salvation. That is his message given through me to you (who is but an instrument).

If you are moved you can donate to a LGBTQ charity organization as a show of your acceptance of them. What do you think, Ayyangarval?
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast