• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduction

Hi, I m Radha Ramabhadran from bangalore. I have been conducting sloka and heritage classes for kids for many years and introduction to hindusim for adults(moms)classes the past 2 years. After their enthusiastic response I have decided to go online to reach a larger audience. I m writing a blog/website to introduce hinduism to beginners. Having been influenced heavily by my family before marriage and through my interest and learnings over the years I have garnered some information. By researching further I m putting together these classes and now, my blog. Meanwhile I have also started a youtube channel to uncode slokas and some traditions with english expalnations. Through my research on topics I came across tamilbrahmins forum, it seems interesting. I may gain a lot from interacting with the more knowledgeable people here. Similarly, I can contribute information that I gather from my ongoing research. Hope, this will be a good relationship.

Latest ads

Back