• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A true cow protector

It shows the gratitude of Dave.

What happened next?

Was the mother sent to abattoir for initial surgery to make a nice Burger later?

It shows the gratitude of Dave.

What happened next?

Was the mother sent to abattoir for initial surgery to make a nice Burger later?

I can hear the snickering, very funny.

The cows are very well taken care of during their lifetime. The quality of life of dairy cows in Canada is much better than in other parts of the world.

They are well fed, well rested, well treated, and safe behind a fence. They are treated humanely.

They are farm animals and not Human beings. They get better treatment than poor dalit, or a poor Muslim.

[FONT=&quot]Farmers often respond by “donating” their surplus bull calves to temples, by tying them to the temple fences. The temple management typically allows the calves to die from dehydration, which usually takes about a day in the Indian heat, before finding the remains and selling them to leather merchants.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Since no one actually kills the calves by an act of commission, the deaths are described as acts of one or another of the Hindu pantheon. And leaving the calves to die prolonged deaths in the hot sun is perceived as holier than selling them to Muslims for either early slaughter or export at Ramadan.[/FONT]

Cow - Bovine and not Divine

Davis saw her bovine loved her with compassion and saved her and not divine to Lynch who eat.beef

Read on. :

Cow suffers foot and mouth disease

Bovine protector takes her to Vet and thanks him for the treatment

But the Divine protector in his belief that cow is divinely vaccinated and no foot and mouth is possible ,- takes on the vet abuses him with foot in his mouth with acid tongue or go amok lynching . Rakshasas no Rukshaha!

Acid tongue is the litmus test to spot them.

I can hear the snickering, very funny.

The cows are very well taken care of during their lifetime. The quality of life of dairy cows in Canada is much better than in other parts of the world.

They are well fed, well rested, well treated, and safe behind a fence. They are treated humanely.

They are farm animals and not Human beings. They get better treatment than poor dalit, or a poor Muslim.

You expose yourself as a pseudo secularist. You invoke economic status of Muslims and Dalits, conveniently omitted Bs. Despite reservation if the status is not improved, you will have to look at the implementation process.

Are you not aware Muslims were given separate space to live, in addition to India? Do you want the entire resources in India to be handed over to them thru the hard work of people from other faiths? If so, you first start the process by donating your entire earnings. If not, at least 50%. People who preach should practice first.

You expose yourself as a pseudo secularist. You invoke economic status of Muslims and Dalits, conveniently omitted Bs. Despite reservation if the status is not improved, you will have to look at the implementation process.

Are you not aware Muslims were given separate space to live, in addition to India? Do you want the entire resources in India to be handed over to them thru the hard work of people from other faiths? If so, you first start the process by donating your entire earnings. If not, at least 50%. People who preach should practice first.

You can call me what ever you please, that is your prerogative. I may ignore it, that is my right.
I written against all reservations and I am still against contunuing caste based quotas.
But even Modiji came out in support of quota, and he is your PM.

Stop this personal RANT. I donate for all Humanity causes.
I support Hindu causes too. I don't need your direction.

All the so called "Cow Protection in India" is for scaring the Muslim population, by show of force.

Let us not make this a Hindu Muslim discussion.

Also let us not mock people who express their gratitude by their reverence to a cow whose milk nourishes humans,

Latest ads

Back