• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

புதுமைப் பெண்

Janaki Jambunathan

Permanent Commission for Women Officers in Armed Forces, PM Modi’s Push for Gender Equality
Permanent commission has been one of the biggest demands of women in armed forces who until now were given a short service commission in Army, Navy and Air Force.

விஜயம் மாமி

She is my Gynecologist When I was around 35 had some gynec problems doctors in Madras suggested Hysterectomy I went to Banglore to consult her for second opinion She said no to hysterectomy and solved problems without surgery She is close friends of our family .

Before I could press the submit button I got this in my family group I go this message in Whatsapp family group

[8/15, 18:47] Mallika: And guess what.. Defense minister Nirmala Sitharaman just called to personally congratulate mum wish her n said she's v proud of her.. Mum said likewise she's also v proud that she's the first woman Def minister!!!
[8/15, 18:47] Mallika: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-qVUkb7mEs

Latest ads

Back