• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Brief Profile Telugu Brahmin Boy who needs the assistance for pursuing his Studies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brief Profile Telugu Brahmin Boy who needs the assistance for pursuing his Engineering Studies in Madurai

NAME :
S.GOPALAKRISHNAN
DEGREE:
B.E. (COMPUTER SCIENCE) First YEAR
COLLEGE:
VELAMMAL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY (MADURAI)
FATHERS NAME:
G. SUBRAMANIAN (UNABLE TO SPEAK)
MOTHERS NAME:
S. KALAVATHI (She is only earning the bread for the family by offering house hold Services)
FATHERS OCCUPATION:
-NIL- (Previously worked as a composer in a Printing Press and dump by birth
CONTACT ADDRESS:
OLD NO:96

NEW NO:14, SUBAGIRI ILLAM

VELLAICHAMI SERVAI LANE,

PALANGANATHAM,

MADURAI-3.
MONTHLY INCOME:
Rs.2000/- (TWO THOUSAND ONLY)
E-MAIL:
[email protected]
Phone No:
Account No:
3049977614(Central Bank of India Tallakulam Branch Madurai).

Those who like to help this boy may directly contact his mother directly vide the mobile number or through our forum
Thanks & regards,
A.Krishnan

Attachments

• Gopal Madurai.doc
    53.5 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Sri Krishnan,

Why don't you try educational loan from a public sector bank at Madurai. Loans up to Rs.4 lakhs is extended to the student without any collateral security.

Probably if you can give further details, some of our members may be able to help you in getting the loan.

All the best

Thanks Message

Dear sir,
Thank you very much for your interest.
You can either directly contact the mother of the boy at Madurai or the college authorities to for proper authentication then take it forward. Should you require any other requisite details, please feel free to reach me.
thanks & regards,
A.Krishnan
9382822244 :lalala:

sir,
i can spare some amount, but will do it through admin only.
regards
eswaran[/QUOTE]

Dear sir,
Thank you very much for your interest.
You can either directly contact the mother of the boy at Madurai or the college authorities to for proper authentication then take it forward. Should you require any other requisite details, please feel free to reach me.
thanks & regards,
A.Krishnan
9382822244 :lalala:

Please provide an email where I can contact to provide help.

Sri Krishnan,

Educational loans are available without collateral security up to Rs.4 lakhs and I am willing to help the candidate with the help of some of our members here to the best of our ability.

Please provide full details.

If there is any difficulty in arranging educational loans, then we shall definitely rise the resources through other means.

As Sri Kunjuppu suggested, Kerala Iyers Trust(KIT) is also doing good service and they have all the infrastructure to verify the genuineness and disperse the funds. Some of our members here including me are also members of KIT and money is not a problem for KIT. But they have excellent facility to verify the need and monitor the disbursements which we lack now at present.

We are also planning to form a separate trust here and once it is established, we may be able to react to the needs more effectively. We may also co-ordinate with similar trusts like KIT so that burden is shared by donating trusts.

I wish you follow any of the above and at the same time earnestly request you to restrain yourself from appealing on individual basis. None of us have resources to verify the genuineness and hence are reluctant to react to the request.

All the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back