• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Wanted: Spoken Version of Sri Ardhanareswara Strotram

Hello,

I am trying to learn Sri Ardhanareswara Strotram. The audio files I have found on the internet are all singing and are too fast for me. I am hoping to find an audio of this strotram that is spoken very slowly and clearly.

I am from New Zealand and I can read Devanagari but hearing the sounds and then pronouncing them is difficult. I have to listen to each syllable and each word over and over to get it.

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction of a slow spoken version, or make such a recording?

Kind regards,

Andrew Sanderson.

Latest ads

Back