• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

‘Indian men feel a woman likes to be pursued, so they don’t ..

They got it only half right!

That is we women like to be pursued BUT only by the guy we fancy and not every Amar Akbar or Anthony! So no means No!Lol

The nuances of sexual consent have been on the table recently thanks to the #MeToo movement, and one state in Australia is trying to clarify what consent should actually look like.

The new law states, in effect, that if you want to have sex you must ask for it clearly, and then hear a verbal “yes” back, under new reforms announced by the New South Wales (NSW) government in Australia, the New York Post reports.

The state, which is on the east coast of Australia (Sydney is its capital), has placed sexual consent at the core of a strategy to battle sexual assault after a high-profile rape case seemed to show that the existing laws did not protect victims.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/new-australian-law-requires-partners-must-say-yes-loud-135901576.html

The nuances of sexual consent have been on the table recently thanks to the #MeToo movement, and one state in Australia is trying to clarify what consent should actually look like.

The new law states, in effect, that if you want to have sex you must ask for it clearly, and then hear a verbal “yes” back, under new reforms announced by the New South Wales (NSW) government in Australia, the New York Post reports.

The state, which is on the east coast of Australia (Sydney is its capital), has placed sexual consent at the core of a strategy to battle sexual assault after a high-profile rape case seemed to show that the existing laws did not protect victims.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/new-australian-law-requires-partners-must-say-yes-loud-135901576.html

But to be fair and square..women who seduce men and entice them into having sex too should be charged in court as sexual offenders...the law should also protect men.

Coming to consent...men have to be very careful too.

1) make sure the woman is not under the influence of alcohol becos a Yes under the influence of alcohol is not really a Yes.

2)Consent can change!
That is sometimes a woman says Yes at the begining and midway during the act they change their mind and want to stop.
So stop right away.
Take that change of the mind as a No.

I guess its easier for a man being gay ! Less hassle!

Life is not easy in india for a person who is gay or lesbian.

I came to know about a lesbian sister who got her brother married to a straight girl so that he can take care of their parents.

The sister preferred to go to europe with her lesbian friend as they felt better acceptable there.

They belong to our community.

Vanakkam,

Being gay is not easy for men or women, I think. The gays are diverse in what they are looking for in life. A few of my gay friends (men and women) do say there are lots of struggles in their relationships, and it is not always about sex.

Not so long ago, people were asking is gay the new black? I do not think so. It is beyond civil rights and getting rights to vote. They are looking to be treated just like other people. Still it is a struggle in many parts of the world. I live in a Muslim country, where Islam is the national religion. So much unjust towards these gays here.

So, it is not surprising people are migrating to other countries just to be accepted. However, this is sad.

Last edited:

Latest ads

Back