• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Formatting and printing traditional TB wedding invitations

Dear All :

When people perform TB weddings outside of India or Chennai, how do they get TB wedding invitation (traditional style) formatted to get pdf file and printed copies ?

If one lives in Canada or USA are there online facilities to submit information to get formatted pdf version and also printed version.

One of my friend's son is getting married and he lives in USA. They have a sastrigal who can write our the Tamil parts of the invitation. All suggestions are welcome

Thank you

Hope this helps!

Copy pasting my chat with Menaka cards, Chennai:

"R.R: Can you supply printed cards (Tamil Brahmin) and PDF to customers in the USA?

10:59
Menaka cards (M.C): good morning, yes we ship worldwide.

11:00
R.R: My friend in USA wants printed cards and PDF invitation. He will send the format. Please give your contact phone number and email id. Thanks.

11:01
M.C: +91 9514 444 888 / +91 8939 737 703 (Buy Online) , [email protected]

11:01
M.C: he needs to select a card model to get a quote sir

11:02
M.C: and our min number is 100

11:02
M.C: of course, he can whatsapp on +8939737703

11:03
R.R: Thanks a lot. Shall inform my friend.

R. R: Good day to you.

M.C: have a nice day sir"

Thank you so much Madam RR and Mr Prasad.

I will pass on the information to my friend. He may have found a lead already via a relative but this information is valuable. He will have options now.

This forum is super great being able to connect with helpful people like you.

Latest ads

Back