Tamil Brahmins
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KRN View Post
    And that Rama himself, prayed to by Thyagaraja, happens to drive those poor men who are busy roaming about in tension making money by hook and crook.....

This was the correction

And that Rama himself, prayed to by Thyagaraja, (and their wives) happens to drive those poor men who are busy roaming about in tension making money by hook and crook.....
    [QUOTE=KRN;408

And I repeat, Nor does it have anything to do with Thyagaraja or his wife

Who cares. I post here at my pleasure and for my satisfaction and not to enlighten anybody.[/QUOTE]

You claim - And I repeat Nor does it have any thing to do with Thiagaraja or his wife.

Before correction it was only Thiagarajs But on correction Thiagarajan was not removed but his wife was also dragged in! Shows clueless confusion! Refrain from throwing hints and clues!

Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Janaki Jambunathan View Post
    You claim - And I repeat Nor does it have any thing to do with Thiagaraja or his wife.

Before correction it was only Thiagarajs But on correction Thiagarajan was not removed but his wife was also dragged in! Shows clueless confusion!
    Where is his wife dragged in?

Refrain from throwing hints and clues!
    Then refrain from asking questions about the "reason" behind your behaviour

You cannot dictate to others how they should respond to your posts.
    Last edited by KRN; 14-07-2018 at 09:37 PM.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    And that Rama himself, prayed to by Thyagaraja, happens to drive those poor men who are busy roaming about in tension making money by hook and crook.....
    This was the correction

And that Rama himself, prayed to by Thyagaraja, (and their wives) happens to drive those poor men who are busy roaming about in tension making money by hook and crook.....
    Thiagaraja was on road every morning for Unjavrithi and not roaming about making money by hook and crook!

He chose Rama's sannidhi instead of nidhi because of his Ramabhakthi

This is the Vision about him from recorded history!

The original post projects him differently with factual error.The correction drags their wives and justified in the below quoted post!

Well, a correction may be applied due to several reasons, not necessarily a factual error!
    Where is yellow (Jaundice) here? Not in the readers eye Then the yellow is with the author obviously in his journalistic skill!

Yellow Jai ho!

Yellow podu ! Whistle podu !!

https://youtu.be/Enwc24xHayY

Celebrate yellow!

5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Janaki Jambunathan View Post
    Thiagaraja was on road every morning for Unjavrithi and not roaming about making money by hook and crook!

He chose Rama's sannidhi instead of nidhi because of his Ramabhakthi

This is the Vision about him from recorded history!
    Very true.

And hence it is obvious that by 'they' and by 'Men in this world' in the below quote, the sage was not primarily referring to himself, but to some other people. And by 'their wives' I referred to the consorts of these men and not to Thyagaraja's wife.

Meaning:
    O Rama, we do not know the path of devotion! Men in this whole world only roam about in tension all over without being aware of the path of devotion. They get up at dawn, attend to their ablutions, wear the emblems of creed and count the beads appearing to be spiritual and religious, but busy with their working out the strategy for making money by hook or crook.

The original post projects him differently with factual error.The correction drags their wives and justified in the below quoted post!
    Which original post? Pls be clear. Do you mean your post that I have provided above, in italics?

Or if you mean a post from me, pls clarify what this "factual error" is.

And you have not yet told me where Thyagaraja's wife is dragged in.

Your messages appears jumbled and confused...

Where is yellow (Jaundice) here? Not in the readers eye
    It may be in the eye of whoever jumps into unwarranted conclusions, like with 'Thyagaraja's wife', for instance.

Then the yellow is with the author obviously in his journalistic skill!
    The original author is Thyagaraja. Perhaps you were referring to his journalistic skill?

Or perhaps you were referring to your skills with adjectives like insensitive insinuating misogynistic, SV sekar mentality and so on?

Yellow podu ! Whistle podu !!

Celebrate yellow!
    A very nice colour, if within limits. One of the colours of the six thinking hats, very useful in decision making
    Last edited by KRN; 15-07-2018 at 12:57 PM.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Anyway, I liked the quote....and no hard feelings.
    Please post more such interesting quotes from Thyagaraja and/or other saints
    Last edited by KRN; 15-07-2018 at 12:51 PM.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    When the discussion is about Saint Thyagaraja, I would like to share the following:

Tyagaraja: What inspired the great Saint-composer?

Read more at: https://swarajyamag.com/culture/tyag...ampaign=buffer

Remembering Tyagaraja, the guardian saint of Carnatic music, on his 250th birth anniversary

Read more at: https://www.thenewsminute.com/articl...iversary-55754
    Last edited by swathi25; 15-07-2018 at 03:42 PM.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Anyway, I liked the quote....and no hard feelings.
    Please post more such interesting quotes from Thyagaraja and/or other saints
    Why not ? We see some white smoke and nothing yellow - I enjoyed the engagement - No hard feelings!

13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Applaud Mr KRN and Madam JJ to have provided some entertainment (though I did not fully understand what was being talked about). In the end they both are gracious to each other. Exemplary
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Thank you Sir
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    hi

just add to the topic....
    இந்தியாவில் சம்ஸ்கிருதம் பேசுவோர் எண்ணிக்கை அதிகரிப்பு

http://www.dinamani.com/india/2018/j...1-2960764.html
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112