• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Message from Vaidehi Krishnan, Bengaluru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All! I am Vaidehi Krishnan, aged 61. I have shifted to Bengaluru from Delhi around one and a half years ago from Delhi which had been my domicile for 41 years! I am a Tamilian Brahmin and would like to keep in touch with my roots! I run a women's empowerment organization, a Trust with a non-profit mission of empowering women which is registered in Delhi but operational currently in Delhi-NCR & Bengaluru as well.

Most of programs are free of cost, ours being a non-profit mission. We however take small voluntary contributions from individuals in accordance with their capacities/inclination to support our programs' overheads. It is entirely upto such donors but opportunities would be open to all on first-come, first-served basis and subject to availablity of resources.

Do get in touch with us and let us have your views. We can replicate our programs in Chennai as well in case we are supported with resources. So please feel free to get in touch/discuss. We are glad to replicate any programs that you would wish to have replicated.

Thanks, best! Vaidehi Krishnan, Founder & Managing Trustee, Women's Synergy - Delhi-NCR-Bengaluru Mob: 9711073161

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back