• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kanakadhara Stotram in Tamil PDF

Timely honour

Well !: Thank u for your posting PDF on Kanaakadara Slogam as well Mahisashra Mardini slogam. Great Help. I am reciting daily. Keep u your good work. long life. cheers. sathya/bangalore

I thought it is translated to Tamil......Is there any translated version of this stotra?

Can I also know where to get Manidweepa varnana with Tamil translation? Would really appreciate the help.

Hello.
I am Subramanyan, 77 years, currently living in New York City. Originally from the holy town of Srirangam, where I spent my first 19 years, worked in many places in India including Calcutta, Bhopal, Chennai, Bombay and Bangalore. I prefer to be rather a silent member !!

Hello, I got an email with a link stating that it has 'list of Temples in Chennai city'. But when I clicked it landed in this page. Can someone please share that list/pdf. Thanks in Advance.

Wish you had used diacritics for correct pronunciation. Eg:
கநகதா⁴ராஸ்தோத்ரம்

அங்க³ம் ஹரே: புலகபூ⁴ஷணமாஶ்ரயந்தீ
ப்⁴ருʼங்கா³ங்க³நேவ முகுலாப⁴ரணம் தமாலம் ।
அங்கீ³க்ருʼதாகி²லவிபூ⁴திரபாங்க³லீலா
மாங்க³ல்யதா³ஸ்து மம மங்க³ளதே³வதாயா: ॥ 1॥

Wish you had used diacritics for correct pronunciation. Eg:
கநகதா⁴ராஸ்தோத்ரம்

அங்க³ம் ஹரே: புலகபூ⁴ஷணமாஶ்ரயந்தீ
ப்⁴ருʼங்கா³ங்க³நேவ முகுலாப⁴ரணம் தமாலம் ।
அங்கீ³க்ருʼதாகி²லவிபூ⁴திரபாங்க³லீலா
மாங்க³ல்யதா³ஸ்து மம மங்க³ளதே³வதாயா: ॥ 1॥

What was received was uploaded.

Sorry, I met an accident and not well. If i download the stotram also as a duty i done it. Thank you for Ganagathara Tamil Stotram.
I appreciate your work.

It is sad that we, Tamil Iyers, have lost vedic learning traditions, Sanskrit knowledge, and Grantham script. At least let's ensure correct pronunciation while reciting slokas, by using diacritics with tamil script, or using Grantham letters for the missing tamil letters (Kha,ga,gha etc) or even IAST-
angam hareḥ pulaka bhūṣaṇamāśrayantī.

Latest ads

Back