• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

critique my website

Dear Sravna...i am going to be brutally honest agaij and again! LOL

Seriously..i would not take anyone seriously if they advertise spiritual powers.

You have enough excellent academic credentials..dont ruin your potential by bringing in spirituality.

Hi Sravna,

I will agree with Renukaji in this..Please have the spiritual part split from Education in case you want to make money in your business!! Focus on the medals that you have won in Education alone!!

Dear Renu and Ganesh,

Vitamin 'M' is the most important vitamin. ;)

'Spirituality' is an easy way to get it in plenty! :popcorn:

Dear Renuka, Shri Ganesh and Smt.RR,

Yes I will not say no to making money but I have an inbuilt disinclination for earning to amass wealth. As Smt.RR says I can easily make money with my spiritual powers. I have decided not to do that and have plans to use them for the benefit of the country and humanity at large.

I am working on a plan to execute it.

Dear Folks

My site ranks number 1 for the keywords: Best spiritual healer in india
on google

Check out

Dear Sravna Sir,

Your 'healing' appears in the opening page, when we search.

No idea about ranking!

Anyway, now we know your 'charges' !

Best of luck to you for a very prosperous future! :)

Dear Sravna Sir,

Your 'healing' appears in the opening page, when we search.

No idea about ranking!

Anyway, now we know your 'charges' !

Best of luck to you for a very prosperous future! :)
Thank you Smt.RR. It is not just about my future , it is about the prosperous future of India and of humanity in general. I have some plans in the pipeline which are aimed at these objectives. I leave the rest to the almighty.

Folks,

Now my site ranks on the first page for : best spiritual healer in the world

I am also doing some experiments in spirituality. what is the extent of influence it can have on the physical and mental reality.Can it be total? or is there a limit?

Folks,

My personality development course is now ranked on the first page for the keywords:

best personality development courses in India
best personality development courses in the world

Latest ads

Back