• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Spiritual solutions

sravna

Technology is such an ubiquitous part of our lives today that we believe that only science and technology are reliable and effective means for solving a problem. What a tragedy! Problems can indeed be solved in a distinctly alternate way with a far satisfactory solution in may cases.

The fundamental knowledge for it is there in our spiritual texts which need to be interpreted into pragmatic knowledge. Many seeming barriers from the point of science can be overcome using the spiritual approach. Possibilities are, instantaneous travel by overcoming the barrier of limitations of speed, communicating at the subconscious level, innovations in shelter and safety, novel cures of health problems, new and effective ways of learning and new ways of entertainment and so on. The impact can be made in every sphere of our life.

Spiritual solutions do not have undesirable side effects and are enduring.

I am seriously going to initiate work in this regard.

Opinions are welcome.

Folks,

If for a moment you stop thinking of spiritual powers as a possession that is being boasted by me and think of them as something immensely capable of transforming lives of people, I think you will be able to see beyond the veil. Spiritual energy is a panacea that can offer solutions to any problem, however pressing or difficult it is. It offers an integrated and a neat solution and also opens the doors for many possibilities that are unimaginable now with science and technology.

More about this later.

Folks,

If for a moment you stop thinking of spiritual powers as a possession that is being boasted by me and think of them as something immensely capable of transforming lives of people, I think you will be able to see beyond the veil. Spiritual energy is a panacea that can offer solutions to any problem, however pressing or difficult it is. It offers an integrated and a neat solution and also opens the doors for many possibilities that are unimaginable now with science and technology.

More about this later.

Now it makes a lot of sense Srvana. I have reservations against people who claim powers that they really don't own. However in case you advocate people invoking powers on their own with spiritual assistance, I think it is acceptable. Because I also believe that there is a power which controls whatever happens around us and the medium of access to that power is prayers!

By adopting spiritual solutions to problems as an alternate or in addition to science and technology solutions, India can surge ahead in importance and can get back the status that it enjoyed in ancient times.

For those who think along these lines, kindly contact me for projects that offer spiritual solutions to a problem.

Latest ads

Back