• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Finding Kula Deivam

TO FIND OUT KULA DEIVAM THAMBOOLA PRASNAM MUST BE DONE. FIRST YOU HAVE TO SEND ME YOUR HOROSCOPE--DATE OF BIRTH; TIME OF BIRTH AND PLACE OF BIRTH; THEN USING WHATTS APP YOU MUST SHOW ME 15 BETEL LEAVES ONE BY ONE. tHEN AFTER MANY CALCULATIONS I MAY TELL YOU YOUR KULA DEIVAM. MY E MAIL I.D.is [email protected] AND MY PHONE NO. 9994416550.

Pranams and Namaskar Gopalan ji,

I would like to sort your humble help to find my kuladevata also. As an astrologer told me that our family has been inflicted with kuladevata`s anger. i`m from Malaysia for 3 generation. How do i find my kuladevata?

@kgopalan

Namaskaram!

I have a problem and need to consult astrologer...not sure who is good ...Do you read horoscope? If not can you pls suggest someone who is genuine? Thanks in advance.

sir, first you have to send me your date of birth; place of birth and time of birth. Then with the help of skype you have to show me about 15 betels. Then I will tell you about your kula deivam.
Pranams and Namaskar Gopalan ji,

I would like to sort your humble help to find my kuladevata also. As an astrologer told me that our family has been inflicted with kuladevata`s anger. i`m from Malaysia for 3 generation. How do i find my kuladevata?

@kgopalan :

Namaskaram !

I also need to find my paternal side kula-deivam. I joined the group today. Would you please help me on the same? Should I reach out to you in the e-mail/phone-no you mentioned.

madam, kindly send your father' s birth place, birth star, date of birth, time of birth. Then you have to show in my waats app. 20 betel leaves one by one after purchasing it without selecting. Then only i can tell you about kula deivam.

Thank you @kgopalan . I am currently residing out of country in the US (California). Please let me know what time is convenient for you. Please confirm any date and time next week. I can also do skype if that is much clear.

e mail to my e mail i.d. the horoscope of the eldest person in your house. I will let you know . then you have to show me betel leaves about 15 in number one one by one which was bought without selecting the betel leaves. in skype or watts.app. Then only i can tell you about your kula deivam. kgopalan90@yahoo in with warm regards. k.Gopalan.

e mail to my e mail i.d. the horoscope of the eldest person in your house. I will let you know . then you have to show me betel leaves about 15 in number one one by one which was bought without selecting the betel leaves. in skype or watts.app. Then only i can tell you about your kula deivam. kgopalan90@yahoo in with warm regards. k.Gopalan.
I need to find the kula deivam can u please help me out it is urgent please call me in 9884016204

I have sent a request to Sri. Gopalan Sir, to help. :)

Mrs. Raji Ram
Madam this is Krishnamoorthi and would like to contact Shri.K Gopalan regarding finding out my kula deivam. I feel that it would be better to send him the details instead of posting in the public form. How can I contact him. Please help

Latest ads

Back