Tamil Brahmins
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by CHANDRU1849 View Post
    The approach of BJP to form Govt. at any cost was a very bad decision. It actually backfired.

The party could have waited for some more time.
    Very True Sir . I concur with the same . They would have got more respect by that but Amit Shah wanted to prove that he was Chanakya and ended up with eggs on his face from the other Chanakya Shivakurmar ( of Congress ) .This is the second time he is getting eggs on his face from Shiva Kumar and the first time being during Gujarat RS Elections .
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by CHANDRU1849 View Post
    The approach of BJP to form Govt. at any cost was a very bad decision. It actually backfired.

The party could have waited for some more time.
    Yes Sir.

But there are different opinion on that. BJP was unable to Form Government may be due to internal rift, factional rivalry, etc etc

The truth may be..

The Truth Is Yeddyurappa Was Defeated By His Own Partymen

Snapshot

• How did BJP come so far and yet fall short? The talk doing the rounds is that internal rifts snatched the majority away from the BJP.

Even as H D Kumaraswamy is all set to be sworn in as Karnataka Chief Minister, the talk among Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) circles is about how B S Yeddyurappa's (BSY) chances were sabotaged by some within the party. Factional rivalry is not new to any political outfit, but many BJP supporters are angry about how Yeddyurappa's chief ministership was cut short for the want of merely eight seats. They strongly feel that but for internal sabotage, Yeddyurappa would have acquired a proper, full majority.

How Did BJP Come So Far And Yet Fall Short?

Read more at: https://swarajyamag.com/politics/bet...ernal-sabotage
    Last edited by swathi25; 23-05-2018 at 09:26 PM.
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Congratulations to Chief Minister Kumaraswamy

Kumaraswamy takes oath as Karnataka chief minister today

Out of the 34 ministries in Karnataka, 22 will be with the Congress and 12 including the CM will be with the JD(S)

Read more at: https://www.livemint.com/Politics/HM...ter-today.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On The Defensive, Day One: Kumaraswamy Says He Is Not Confident Of Running The Government Smoothly

Casting doubts over the stability of the Congress-Janata Dal (Secular) alliance in Karnataka just hours ahead of taking oath as the new Chief Minister of the state, H D Kumaraswamy has said that he not confident of running the coalition government smoothly, Hindustan Times has reported.

“People also have doubts, not only me, people in the state also have doubt whether this government will function smoothly. But I have belief that with the grace of Sharadambe and Sringeri jagadguru (Shankaracharya) everything will go smoothly,” the Chief minister-
    designate was quoted by the daily as saying.

Talking to reporters late on Tuesday in Sringeri, the place where Adi Shankaracharya established his first matha, Kumaraswamy said that it would a “big challenge” for him to run the government.

“This is a big challenge in my life. I’m not expecting that I will be able to fulfil my responsibilities as chief minister easily,” he said.

Read more at: https://swarajyamag.com/insta/on-the...nment-smoothly
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345