Tamil Brahmins
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brahmanyan View Post
    Former Home Minister Mr R.Ramalinga Reddy's assessment of Bangalore voters is correct.
    I wish to add a few words about him. Mr Reddy the six time MLA who represents our Constituency (BTM Layout) is a decent Politician, easily approachable.Mr Reddy enjoys a good rapport with leaders of all political parties .
    Mr. Ramalinga Reddy is a supporter of animal rights, though a Congressman he supported banning slaughter of animal.
    "None of us have the right to kill animals, which are creation of god. All of us worship cows and it should not be slaughtered. Personally, I have objection to killing of any animals. Let BJP leaders put pressure on the centre government to ban all slaughter houses and ban export of beef. Large number of beef export units are functioning in Uttar Pradesh. Let them ban those units,” he urged.

Well, let us not follow any political party, but let us support good people be elected to rule us. That was the intention of our Constitution framers. "The spirit of the Constitution demands that good people contest elections on their own, reach the Parliament and then select a leader and work on a national agenda instead of working on the agenda of a political party."

Brahmanyan
    Bangalore.

While I agree with you that we should not follow the party and your statement that let us support good people, I don’t know how many of current MLAs who have been elected at Karnataka can be considered as clean and corruption free.

Leave alone the Political parties they belong.

Mr. Yeddyurappa, under whose leadership, BJP was able secure 104 MLAs was once lodged in Parapana Agraham Jail for his involvement in two land denotifications.

Similarly, the Reddy Brothers are famous for their involvement in mining scams

There are allegations against leaders of Congress and JD(s) of Karnataka who are now waiting to occupy prime or plum posts.

While 99% of the politicians are corrupt, there may be only fistful of politicians who will be really interested in serving the general public which is rare.

Surviving as a politician may be easy but surviving as an honest politician will be very difficult task.

The task of the general public may be to elect a lesser evil…. :-)
    Last edited by swathi25; Today at 03:06 PM.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I think the government will after before the Parliament elections in 2019...One of the Congress MLA's has come out and admitted that the videos about bribe being offered to Congress and JDS MLA's is actually fake!!
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by vgane View Post
    I think the government will after before the Parliament elections in 2019...One of the Congress MLA's has come out and admitted that the videos about bribe being offered to Congress and JDS MLA's is actually fake!!

vganesh Ji,

I also read this twitter message.... As has been opined by few leaders, BJP should file complaint against such forgers. This is an offense under IT Act & Cr.P.C., Will they do..???
    Last edited by swathi25; Today at 05:38 PM.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by swathi25 View Post
    While I agree with you that we should not follow the party and your statement that let us support good people, I don’t know how many of current MLAs who have been elected at Karnataka can be considered as clean and corruption free.

Leave alone the Political parties they belong.

Mr. Yeddyurappa, under whose leadership, BJP was able secure 104 MLAs was once lodged in Parapana Agraham Jail for his involvement in two land denotifications.

Similarly, the Reddy Brothers are famous for their involvement in mining scams

There are allegations against leaders of Congress and JD(s) of Karnataka who are now waiting to occupy prime or plum posts.

While 99% of the politicians are corrupt, there may be only fistful of politicians who will be really interested in serving the general public which is rare.

Surviving as a politician may be easy but surviving as an honest politician will be very difficult task.

The task of the general public may be to elect a lesser evil…. :-)
    Yes. Then the answer is simple, we have to follow the idiom -
    What can't be cured must be endured.-

Brahmanyan
    Bangalore.
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234