• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Need help with planning my Daughters Wedding...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskaram:

We are planning our daughters wedding and that will be in New York sometime in 2019. Because of the lead time needed in planning such events, especially in summer here, I need some help finding some good Muhurtha naals in July or August or September of 2019. I know that many panchangams are not yet out but we cannot wait for next year for that unfortunately. Any help appreciated! Some more details you may need - Daughter Nakshatram - Revathi. Groom Nakshatram - Mirigashirisam.

Thanks
Narasimhan

Please talk to Sudha at 94441 39096.
You can refer my name and she will be able to help you out.

Namaskaram:

We are planning our daughters wedding and that will be in New York sometime in 2019. Because of the lead time needed in planning such events, especially in summer here, I need some help finding some good Muhurtha naals in July or August or September of 2019. I know that many panchangams are not yet out but we cannot wait for next year for that unfortunately. Any help appreciated! Some more details you may need - Daughter Nakshatram - Revathi. Groom Nakshatram - Mirigashirisam.

Thanks
Narasimhan
hi sir,

since wedding in NEW YORK.....we follow EST PANCHANGAM OF NEW YORK TEMPLE....i think you can EST PANCHANGAM in the

second week on november 2017...

Namaskaram:

Thanks
Narasimhan
hi sir,

since wedding in NEW YORK.....we follow EST PANCHANGAM OF NEW YORK TEMPLE....i think you can EST PANCHANGAM in the

second week on november 2017...better contact sri vallabha ganapati temple m NEW YORK... they can help you..

IndianTIME 27-06-2019 10 TO 11-30 A.M. SIMHA LAKNAM; 04-07-2019 9TO 10-30 A.M. SIMHA LAGNAM; 15-07-2019 6-7-30 A.M. KATAKA LAKNAM; 28-08-2019 9-30 TO 10-30 A.M. THULA LAGNAM. 08-09-2019 7 TO 8-30 A.M. KANNI LAGNAM ARE GOOD MUHURTHAMS.

Respected Gopalan Sir,

The above mentioned muhurthams, if converted to New York time,

will be in the evening or late night.

How to find out morning muhurthams for New York?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back