• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
Myself, K Purushothaman, a Tamil Brahmin from Kerala, was in a Private Company job since 1974 in Delhi, currently residing there. I have retired from the service since last two years and currently looking after the family. In between I was going for a temporary job and is looking for one. I was with an Export Trading company and know all export documentations, current GST documentation etc.

Self, retired Wife and have two daughters. Elder one a Lawyer practicing for past 5 years in a firm. Younger one is just going to complete her Master of Communication Post Graduation from Jamia Islamia University, Delhi.

My father was a Priest (Shanti) in Koovappady, Kerala in the Maha Ganapathy temple for over 28 years and his elder brothers, namely Late Shri Narayana Shastrigal and Shri Shankara Shastrigal were Sanskrit Vidwans. Shri Shankara Shastrigal was in Bangalore and has got Gold medal from President Shankar Dayal Sharma. Shri Narayana Shastrigal was also a renowned Shastrigal and his later years were spent in Varanasi. He has authored many books in Sanskrit and has many Shishyas all over India and abroad.

This is the brief introduction of me.

Regards

K Purushothaman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back