• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Food for thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one that I received in whatsapp!!

✍✍ *FOOD FOR THOUGHT*
1f4dd
1f4dd

```1.
1f449
No matter how beautiful and handsome you're just remember Baboon and Gorillas also attract tourists .
270c
Stop Boasting
270c

1f449
No matter how big and strong you are, you will not carry yourself to your Grave .
270c
Be Humble
270c

1f449
No matter how tall you are, you can never see tomorrow.
270c
Be Patient
270c

1f449
No matter how Light Skinned you are, you will always need light in Darkness
270c
Take Caution
270c

1f449
No matter how Rich and many Cars you have, you will always Walk to Bed
270c
Be Contented
270c

Take Life Easy, Life is short.

WHAT A LIFE WE LIVE!

Have you taken note of the CO-INCIDENCE OF LIFE:

1. PASS has 4 letters, so does FAIL.

2. KNOWLEDGE has 9 letters, so does IGNORANCE.

3. LIFE has 4 letters so does DEAD.

4. HATE has 4 letters, so does LOVE.

5. ENEMIES has 7 letters, so does FRIENDS.

6. LYING has 5 letters, so does TRUTH.

7. HURT has 4 letters, so does HEAL.

8. NEGATIVE has 8 letters, so does POSITIVE.

9. FAILURE has 7 letters, so does SUCCESS.

10. BELOW has 5 letters, so does ABOVE.

11. CRY has 3 letters so does JOY.

12. ANGER has 5 letters, so does HAPPY.

13. RIGHT has 5 letters, so does WRONG.

14. RICH has 4 letters, so does POOR.

Are they all by Coincidence? We should choose wisely, this means LIFE is like a double-edged sword.

If you think it is your alarm clock that woke you up this morning, try putting it beside a dead body and you will realise that it is the grace of God that woke you up.

Read somewhere.......

Take Life Easy

Life is “Exp. + Exp. + Exp.”

Yesterday was Experience.

Today is Experiment.

Tomorrow is Expectation.

So, use your Experience in your Experiment to achieve your Expectations

For healthy people, hearing the morning alarm is God's blessing! :angel:

For others, it is not !! :sad:

In our dear forum:

Yesterday's experience is sure to help in today's experiment

to achieve the expectation today itself!! :behindsofa:

Few more ...

The mirror never loses its ability to reflect even if it is broken into two pieces or thousand pieces….” So, never change your originality at any situation”

Leadership is not about the size of your Office or title of your business card. It is the depth of your commitment and your passion to get things done.

Unfortunately, Donald Trump is opposite of everything mentioned in Original Post!!!!

And He became the President of USA. Go figure!!!!!!

There is a real Food For Thought pic which unfortunately can not be posted here becos of its Digambara content....that is a Picture of Padma Laxmi sitting in an empty bath tub clad ONLY with Pepperoni Pizza and that too taking a bite of it! LOL

One should not forget that....

"There is comfort in knowing that everything is TEMPORARY"

Hari OM

Beautiful words by Osho:

When I die you will come to see my relatives but I will not know you came .. why don’t you come and see me now.

When I die you will forgive me for all my mistakes and sins and I will never know you did .. why don’t you forgive me now.

When I’m gone you will value me and say good things about me but I won’t be able to hear you.. why don’t you say them now.

When I’m gone you wish you had spent more time with me ... why don’t you spend time with me now.

Do not wait for everything because in the process of waiting it may become too late.

Source: WhatsApp.

Few more ...

The mirror never loses its ability to reflect even if it is broken into two pieces or thousand pieces….” So, never change your originality at any situation”

Leadership is not about the size of your Office or title of your business card. It is the depth of your commitment and your passion to get things done.

True... a mirror broken only reflects multiple images of the same person.

May God bless you with anger at injustice, oppression, and exploitation of people, so that you may work for justice, freedom & peace.

A FRANCISCAN BENEDICTION

Read somewhere

Goals are to life what wheels are to trains.

They keep us on track. Anvils dream of being hammers.

You will only get from the universe that for which you ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back