• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

New Member Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Name is Nandakumar. I am 66 years old,Hindu and Sri Lankan Tamil, but living in Canada for 30 years.I am a retiree now.
I have my wife and five children and five grand children.I and my wife came last year to Chennai Tamil Nadu for pilgrims our most of popular,historical temples.I am searching spiritual aspects to develop more knowledge towards my spiritual path.I read spiritual books,YouTube and speeches by archaryars.
Today morning I was googling a word Pavithra. I got all the information and explanations about the pavithra (Tharpai).Then I got the website about tamilbrahmins.com.
I really liked the contents and I registered as a member.I am very proud to become in your community.

Thank You to accept me as a member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back