• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rituals at kashi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskarams to all.

I wish to perform rituals at Kasi, Gaya & Allahabad and my date are finalised from 11.07.2018 to 19.07.2018. I shall be much thankful if our members give information and guide me in doing the rituals.

1. Suggest me a good and reasonable vadhyars at kasi and Rameswaram to perform the rituals.
2. What would be the approximate and reasonable cost?
3. Which is the better place to stay and to take food?

Kindly suggest the details.

With warm regards
Dhandapani Iyer

Sir, kindly vide the sticky thread in rituals, ceremonies and pooja krishna angharaha chathurdasi. Details are there about kasi, gaya, allahabad, and rameswaram travelogue.

Namaskarams,

You can contact out Kanchi mutt at Hanuman ghatt. They perform all the rituals at Prayagai, Kasi and Gaya at very nominal price. They have stay rooms and food also. Kanchi mutt contact details can be had from internet.

Anbuden
adiyen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back