• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ramani Vs Ramani...[ TVK ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In most of the weddings, breakfast has Pongal as a main item!

Is it good if people are half asleep, while blessing the couple? ;)

I had the plan of posting more Ramani Vs Ramani.. but I found the respose is not much..

TVK..

I had the plan of posting more Ramani Vs Ramani.. but I found the response is not much..

TVK..
Dear T V K Sir,

Not to worry! நீங்க கோடு போட்டா, நாங்க ரோடே போடுவோம்! :D
Google search gives many other episodes and those who love to surf the internet, can view all of them!! :ranger:

Dear T V K Sir,

Not to worry! நீங்க கோடு போட்டா, நாங்க ரோடே போடுவோம்! :D
Google search gives many other episodes and those who love to surf the internet, can view all of them!! :ranger:

Dear Madam...

What I did was just cut -out some portions in the same epizode or from different epizodes and joined them to give different version... Very few only I have taken the full epizode like this PONGAL... But in all the epizodes I cut the starting & end portions...

TVK

This reminds me comedy short stories of those days...Bhagyam Ramasamy's .. (Appusamy-Vs-Seethapatti)

Let us see whether the momentum is sustained... !!

TVK
It will ......... IF you post ALL the following episodes here, giving Youtube link.

I have given the idea in another thread of Ramani vs Ramani.

Somehow I could not view the episode given in the OP, today though I could view it when you posted it! :(

1. Start the youtube video.

2. Stop at the commencement of the episode.

3. Click 'Share'.

4. Click the box near 'Start at'.

5. Copy the link appearing in the box (with starting time).

6. Paste it here. :)

Wishing to view more and more hilarious episodes, in this thread!
amen.gif

1. Start the youtube video.

2. Stop at the commencement of the episode.

3. Click 'Share'.

4. Click the box near 'Start at'.

5. Copy the link appearing in the box (with starting time).

6. Paste it here. :)

The problem for me is different.. I have not taken ENTIRE epizodes.. in all... As I said earlier most of epizodes have been taken from different epizodes.. & joined...

TVK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back