Tamil Brahmins
    Downloads
    Uploads

My ganesh in my house

3 Not allowed!
    Om ganapathaye namaha...!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 15285086_616292828557325_4361907321883078345_n.jpg  
    R SANKARANARAYANAN
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Vanakkam,

Very nice Ganesh murthi ��. Thank you for sharing,
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Pranams to Ganapathy

வக்ரதுண்ட மஹாகாய சூர்யகோடி சமப்ரபா நிர்விக்கினம் குருமேதேவ சர்வ கார்யஷு சர்வதா
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Namaskaaram to Ganapathy !!
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Maha Ganabathi Namaha, Maheswara Buthraya Namaha, Parvathi Buthraya Namaha. Every day morning my first pooja is reciting Vinayagar Agaval together with my mp3 player. It so happened my first post starts with Ganesh. I love HIM . Thank you
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

1 Not allowed!
    Nice pic on Ganesha. Lord Ganesh is my favorite god whom I could worship.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Pranaams to all members and admns...!
    R SANKARANARAYANAN
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    I have got one Vinayagar statue from Manali. I am very attached to him. I like him very much..
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by anushkha View Post
    I have got one Vinayagar statue from Manali. I am very attached to him. I like him very much..
    hi

i have 108 vinayagar collection in my home.....from very small to medium big size... my favorite god too..
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  17. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    hi

i have 108 vinayagar collection in my home.....from very small to medium big size... my favorite god too..
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  19. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.