• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The very best of Indians stay in India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ones with a rarity of intelligence even up to 1 in a million may choose to go abroad but people beyond that level chose to stay here. Just an intuition.

These guys or gals cannot be properly spotted by IQ tests or their surrogates. Need something more intelligent than those.

A futile argument.
How do you measure "best Indian"? What are your criteria?

Does the person who has gone out of India (A PIO) still include as Indian?
Where would you rate Sunder Pichai, Satya Nadala, Narendra Modi, Pandit Ravi Shankar, or A.R. Rahman,.........?

Can you honestly say that your judgment is not biased?

Last edited:
Dear Prasad
My argument is not biased. I have been in U.S. and may even go again to U.S.
I agree that Sundar Pichai and Nadella are great talent but i believe thst as great a talent and greater ones are in India. India is not systematic as U.S. is in spotting and nurturing talent.

Dear Prasad
My argument is not biased. I have been in U.S. and may even go again to U.S.
I agree that Sundar Pichai and Nadella are great talent but i believe thst as great a talent and greater ones are in India. India is not systematic as U.S. is in spotting and nurturing talent.

one can never say that they are unbiased when it is their own conviction.

Madwachariyar Said:

That person verily is distinguished among mortals who feels equanimity towards both those who are righteous and those who are unrighteous. They alone understand that the consciousness residing in every living entity is the Ultimate Consciousness which is the all pervasive medium equally present in all beings. The embodied being is literally the manifestation of this consciousness and the distinctiveness is due to the propensity of one's internal potency. Attributes such as compassion, magnanimity and righteousness are bestowed by the grace of the Supreme Lord as otherwise it is not possible to possess them. This has been confirmed by all the saints and sages.Essentially all embodied beings are of the form of this consciousness devoid of any defect. The defects that manifest among embodied beings is due to their internal propensity as all are emanations from the Supreme Lord and are dependent solely upon Him. All embodied beings are non- different in their essence and the seeming differences which appear are due to distinctive attributes and any seeming perception of inequality is due to delusion. Thus all human beings are fundamentally and essentially the same. The Brahma Purana states: That the demi-gods in the heavenly dimensions belong to a special category and have special powers and attributes that are natural and eternal in order to regulate universal management throughout creation. The demons possess substantial defects which appear natural to them and are eternal as well. Human being possess both attributes and defects which are also natural and eternal. Only the Supreme Lord Krishna and His authorised incarnations possess eternal attributes always for all time.

From my limited experience, I do not see that in you.

You going to US or having been in US is going to make any difference.
You have already come to a conclusion on your limited knowledge (You may not agree with that).

Once you start with a "flat earth concept" you can never accept a spherical earth, in spite of all the scientific proof.

Last edited:
Let me come to the rationale of my argument. People go to other countries in search of fame or money or both. Beyond a point these do not matter. You cannot see a Gandhi or a Vivekananda going to other countries.

I prefer personal attack does not become part of the argument.

Dear Sravana Sir,

IMHO, the corruption in India keeps many intelligent ones

away from their Motherland! :nod:

Let me come to the rationale of my argument. People go to other countries in search of fame or money or both. Beyond a point these do not matter. You cannot see a Gandhi or a Vivekananda going to other countries.

I prefer personal attack does not become part of the argument.

There is no personal attack in calling you a human being. We human beings have our failings, we are not gods.

Best humans are there all over the world, they are not limited by religion or geographic boundaries.

You should watch CNN Heroes. I would be happy if I can do even 1% of any pne of them does for the world. They truly are best among us.

https://www.cnn.com/specials/cnn-heroes

Last edited:
Dear Sravana Sir,

IMHO, the corruption in India keeps many intelligent ones

away from their Motherland! :nod:

Perhaps it may be other way around that corruption in USA that would have attracted them.

Where on earth there is no corruption….?

It is prevalent everywhere representing the broken system.

I just remember the short tale ‘The emperor’s new clothes all over again’. Every one knows that the emperor is in fact naked.

Trump promised clean Government which in other words goes to say that there exists corruption. And I am not here to say that there is no corruption there at U.S.A. now. Even Trump knows about this.

If one hears the News… they may be able to know about the Big Oil, Big Pharma, Big Agriculture firms always getting what they want and reportedly making fortunes. How….? Is it the link with politicians....??

In fact Trump himself reported once, that they have a broken system and perhaps this may be the reality of Washington.

Morale: The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the circle of my family and friends, many have achieved great heights in overseas countries - the U S of A in particular.

Eminent entrepreneurs, doctors and research scholars, who had education in prestigious institutions in India, have settled

there and doing very well. The venture capital that they get for their new start up companies can never ever be imagined,

if they had stayed in India.

Hmmm... For those who are NOT able to achieve anything, "The grapes are sour'' !! ;)

P.S: The style of writing and verbal shouting will show who the member really is!! :)

My point is not Indians are the very best though I would love to argue for that. My point is the best go abroad but not the best of the best.

It is laughable when one carries the attitude my race is the best when I can say that even if the whole of that country rallies together it cannot overwhelm a single truly spiritual person

Here is an open challenge to the intelligence of Americans. Let them try to create any effect on spiritual energyby using any form of energy. FYI I can create that spiritual energy.

Dear Sravna Sir,

Do you mean to say that you stay in India because you are one of the 'Best of the Best'??
nominated_star.png

Just kidding. :)

Here is an open challenge to the intelligence of Americans. Let them try to create any effect on spiritual energyby using any form of energy. FYI I can create that spiritual energy.
OMG! You are back to square one !!

Unlike others I am NOT definitely here for chest beating….

I dislike blowing my own trumpet all the time

But there is a section that believes that those who are unable face challenges thrown on them try to find an easy escape route. Sailing in a rough tide certainly requires some special skill

Proving an honest person in a corrupt land is far better to be a honest person in an alleged ‘corrupt free’ land. The wise know the difference.

Of course, each have their own theories to justify.

And I don’t go and scan the பூர்வாஸ்ரமம் of every poster which is none of my business.

My attention is restricted to only the essence of messages/texts/posts, etc and I don't go byond that..

Dear Sravna...migration of humans have happened since creation.

Humans moved when living conditions were not conducive..this is also seen in animals to move to different locations for survival.

For eg now becos of war and destruction Syrians are migrating to safer countries.

Would you want to say the best of Syrians stay back to face an uncertain future?

A human is designed to survive at any cost..
This involves major decisions that come with trial and error at times.

Its just a decision..if one feels they seek greener pastures for a better future why not attribute it to.his primal survival instinct?

I prefer to strip a human off all added cultural and religious tags of divinity etc..when stripped off all these a human is yet very much a primal being.

All he wants is to survive.

Nothing beyond that..so who goes abroad and who stays back is just a difference on who wants to migrate to more conducive regions with comes with new challenges and change or those who want to remain in their native place in auto pilot mode lifestyle being able to life facing day to day life.

Humans are of only 2 types..Dumb and Dumber.

To shed our wrong perceptions we need to strip ourselves off our intelligence too.

yes Renuka it is survival of the fittest. The less fitter only migrate. That was my point.

In the circle of my family and friends, many have achieved great heights in overseas countries - the U S of A in particular.

Eminent entrepreneurs, doctors and research scholars, who had education in prestigious institutions in India, have settled

there and doing very well. The venture capital that they get for their new start up companies can never ever be imagined,

if they had stayed in India.

Hmmm... For those who are NOT able to achieve anything, "The grapes are sour'' !! ;)

P.S: The style of writing and verbal shouting will show who the member really is!! :)

I know people who write like multimillionaire but actually do live hand-to-mouth.

It is an art of writing skill

No one swear here on a Holy Book to vouch as to what they write are truth and nothing but truth

As such, I don’t take chances of judging others merely going by their posting.

I do come across people who love to find the dirt on others but fail to find the gold in everyone.

I am not here to boast and gloat about me and my contacts. But now I know there are few who love to.
...;)

Perhaps, you may have someone in mind and shooting at me wrongly. LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back