• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sri rama Japam!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could not the find the mantra you are looking for.

But here are more which will serve the same purpose!

How Will Using Mantras For Success Help Me?

Mantras for success are the ultimate source of power. So whenever you take the help of mantras, you increase the amount of positive energy and aura around yourself which helps you in getting success. After reciting the mantras, your power increases and every person who comes into contact with you will be influenced by the positive energy and aura you have.

Which Mantra Will Be The Best For My Success?

1. No one is able to become successful if they do not try. Initiation of work decides whether you’ll achieve success or not. It is also very important that you initiate something in the right and proper way. Praying Lord Ganesha for success in your work is very important & effective. Before starting any work, try to recite this mantra to help you succeed in whatever you are trying to accomplish

ॐ गं गणपतये नमः ।
Om Gam Ganpataye namahMeaning-
I pray to Lord Ganesha.

When you are entering somewhere, start reciting this mantra silently and you’ll be able to benefit from its powerful effect on your confidence and it should give you good luck –

प्रविसि नगर कीजै सब काजा ।हृदय राखि कोसलपुर राजा ।।

pravisi nagar kijai sab kaajahrudaya rakhi kosalpur raja

Meaning –
Having the impression of Lord Ram, I am entering in the city for doing my work. May all my works and wishes get complete.

• Use this mantra when you are going for an interview. When you enter into the apartment or building of the employer recite this mantra and it will help you to get the success you want.

• If you are dealing with some kind of proposal, maybe proposal for marriage, proposal for scholarship or something similar, for example, recite this Mantra when you are entering into the building of the person you are going to meet – this will ask for the blessing of the Gods and you will be given a better chance of success.

If you are not finding a good groom or bride for your daughter/son then start practising this Mantra and it will help you to find the best one for your child. In many cases, it is said that the right person finds the practitioner itself.

जानि गौरि अनुकूल सिय हिय हरषि न जाई कहि ।मंजुल मंगल मूलि वाम अंग फरकन लगे ।।
jaani gauri anukuul siya hiya harashi na jaai kahimahjul mangal muul baam anga farkan lage

Meaning –
When Goddess Sita felt that Great Mother Gauri is in her favour she became very happy and good omens started happening.

Some people are very much concerned with their spiritual progress too. But spiritual progress is often not possible without direction of a Guru, and you may find yourself in a helpless position. What you need to know is how to find a Guru. Here is the mantra which will help you. If you are searching for the right Guru and want spiritual progress as well then start practising this Mantra –

कार्पण्यदोषोपहतस्वभावः प्रच्छामि त्वाम् धर्म संमूढचेतः ।यच्छ्रेयः स्यान्निश्चितं ब्रूहितन्मेशिस्यस्तेहं शाधि मां त्वाम् प्रपन्नं ।।

kaarpanyadosho pahataswabhavahprakshami twam dharmsammudha cheetahyaccheryah syannischitam bruhi tanmeshiayashteham shadhi maam twam prappanam

Meaning –
O Lord! I am being a coward and am confused. I am not in a state of deciding anything. I am asking you to tell me what is good for me. I am your disciple, take me under shelter of your grace.

There may be times when you are at a crossing in life and are not sure what is the right option for you. You may find yourself in a very confusing state. Do not worry, such things are common in a person’s life. If you find yourself in this state, this Mantra will show you the correct path to take to the door of success. All you need to do is to practice reciting these Mantras for success with great faith and reverence –

जेहि विधि होइ नाथ हित मोरा

करहु सो वेगि दास मैन तोरा ।।

jehi vidhi hoi naath hit moraa

karahu so vegi daas main toraa

Meaning –
O lord! I am your devotee. I don’t know what to do. So do at once, whatever is good for me.

There are times when you will find that your enemies are succeeding at making your life more difficult. Your enemies don’t stop creating obstacles in the way of your success and that is what is concerning or worrying you. Be happy because we are here to help you. Just practise this Mantra and all of these problems will come to an end –
दीनदयाल विरद संभारी ।
हरहु नाथ मम संकट भारी ।।

deendayaal virad sambhari

harahu naath mam sankat bhaari

Meaning –
O Lord! You are the mightiest of the mighty. Free me from the bondages and the great danger I am facing.

Sometimes you feel that you were about to achieve success and all of a sudden something bad happened and you failed. It goes on happening all the time and you start losing your confidence and hope. If this happens with you, then start practising these Mantras for success and you’ll undoubtedly improve your chances of success –

स्थाने हृषीकेश तव प्रकीर्त्या

जगत्प्रहृष्यत्यनुरज्यते च ।।
रक्षांसी भीतानि दिशो द्रवन्ति
सर्वे नमस्यन्ति च सिद्धसंघाः ।।

sthaane hrushikesh tav prakirtaya

jagat prahrushyat anurajjate cha
rakshansi bhiitani disho dravanti
sarve namashyanti cha siddhasanghah

Meaning –
All the world is being made happy by your great powers and fame O Lord! All the sages are paying respect to you. And all the bad and evil powers are running away, being afraid of you.

Whenever there is something wrong or adverse, these Mantras for success will help you in making it right. Practice your mantra with full faith and reverence and leave all the worries and anxieties forever. You will get success.

Our best wishes are with you, our friend
. Good luck in all your endeavors in life. If you have any questions or there is anything we can help you with, please leave us a comment or find us on Facebook and we will do all we can to assist you.

Blessings,

Team Ideal Mantra
http://www.idealmantra.com/mantras-for-success/

Thank you Very Much! team Ideal Mantra!!!.

we have shorter slokams actually more common -
so common that I literally overlooked them!

Vakratunda Mahakaya - In sanskrit with meaning

वक्रतुण्ड महाकाय सूर्यकोटि समप्रभ
Vakratunda Mahakaya Suryakoti Samaprabha

sri_ganesha1.jpg

Sri Ganesha

वक्रतुण्ड महाकाय सूर्यकोटि समप्रभ ।
निर्विघ्नं कुरु मे देव सर्वकार्येषु सर्वदा ॥

Vakra-Tunndda Maha-Kaaya Suurya-Kotti Samaprabha |
Nirvighnam Kuru Me Deva Sarva-Kaaryessu Sarvadaa ||

Meaning:

1: (I meditate on Sri Ganesha) Who has a Curved Trunk, Large Body, and Who has the Brilliance of a Million Suns,

2: O Lord, Please make all my Works Free of Obstacles, Always.

Note: Place the mouse over each Sanskrit word to get the meaning.
Click here to open the mouse over meanings in a new window.

http://www.greenmesg.org/stotras/ganesha/vakratunda_mahakaya.php

https://youtu.be/DIwzk7zK_KU

Attachments area

Preview YouTube video Suklam Baradharam Vishnum

Suklam Baradharam Vishnum

Meaning:

dhyaayEth = I meditate upon the Lord Ganesha who is

sukla ambara dharam = clad in white garment (dhoti),

VishNum = who is all pervading,

sasi varNam = who is as bright colored as Moon,

prasanna vadhanam = who has a smiling face,

chathur bhujam = having four shoulders

sarva vigna = all the obstacles

upasaanthayE = removes ( all the obstacles).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back