Tamil Brahmins
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Alternatively, consider donating to keep the site up. Donations are accepted via PayPal & via NEFT. Details on how to donate can be found at here
    Downloads
    Uploads

Shanakara colony, hosur,tamil nadu,

0 Not allowed!
    Excellent layout with all facilities like power, water , and sewage lines, well laid out roads , DTCP approved sites available only for spiritually inclined people ( only brahamins). Sites of sizes 30x50,60x40 etc are available. Pl.call me if interested : 9480194844

S.KRISNAKUMAR
    BANGALORE
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by S KRISHNAKUMAR View Post
    Excellent layout with all facilities like power, water , and sewage lines, well laid out roads , DTCP approved sites available only for spiritually inclined people ( only brahamins). Sites of sizes 30x50,60x40 etc are available. Pl.call me if interested : 9480194844

S.KRISNAKUMAR
    BANGALORE
    hi

can you some more details...price and location...how far from bangalore?....i am interested..
    asato maa sadh gamayaa, tamaso maa jyotir
    gamayaa, mrityor maa amritham gamayaaa..
    om shanti, om shanti, om shanti...upanishad
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    https://www.shankaracolony.com/
    Shankaracolony Location

Key Distances
    45 kms from Bangalore Vidhana
    Soudha.
    30 kms from Electronic City (Infosys)
    12 kms from TVS Factory
    10 Kms from Hosur Bus Stand.
    8 kms from Hosur Railway Station
    6 kms from Mathigiri Junction.

Last edited by prasad1; 09-04-2018 at 03:10 AM.
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tbs View Post
    hi

can you some more details...price and location...how far from bangalore?....i am interested..
    Dear Sir,

The layout is 40 kms from Bangalore. Pl.let me know the date on which you are planning to visit Hosur. We will arrange site visit and inspection of shankara colony layout. The present rate per sq.ft is Rs 900/-+ Rs 100/- per sq.ft( refundable deposit after 10 years towards maintenance of the layout ).

Thanks and regards

S KRISHNAKUMAR
    MOB: 9480194844

MAIL ID : skksbc@yahoo.com
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.