• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tamil Puthandu 2018 Rasi Palan ( 2018 தமிழ் புத்தாண்டு ராசி பலன்கள்)

Status
Not open for further replies.

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
Tamil Puthandu 2018 Rasi Palan ( 2018 தமிழ் புத்தாண்டு ராசி பலன்கள்)

Tamil New Year 2018 Rasi Palan for all nakshatrams.

அனைத்து ராசிக்காரர்களுக்கான் 2018 ஆம் ஆண்டின் தமிழ் புத்தாண்டு ராசி பலன்கள்

Aswini (அஸ்வினி), Baraṇi (பரணி), Karthikai (கார்த்திகை), Rohiṇi (ரோகிணி), Mirugasiridam (மிருகசீரிடம்), Thiruvadhirai (திருவாதிரை), Punarpoosam (புனர்பூசம்), Poosam (பூசம்), Ayilyam (ஆயில்யம்), Magam (மகம்), Pooram (பூரம்), Uthiram (உத்திரம்), Astham (அஸ்தம்), Chithirai (சித்திரை), Swathi (சுவாதி), Visakam (விசாகம்), Anusham (அனுஷம்), Kettai (கேட்டை), Mulam (மூலம்), Puradam (பூராடம்), Uthiradam (உத்திராடம்), Tiruvonam (திருவோணம்), Aviṭṭam (அவிட்டம்), Sadayam (சதயம்), Puraṭṭadhi (பூரட்டாதி), Uttṛṭṭadhi (உத்திரட்டாதி), Rēvathi (ரேவதி)

2018-rasi-palan.jpg

Attachments

• Tamil-Puthandu-2018-Rasi-Palan_c.pdf
    4.6 MB · Views: 3,618
Thanks for the rasi palan. Could you upload AMR’s predictions too please? He is more accurate. He writes on குமுதம் ஜோதிடம்

This just reads like general do’s and dont’s of a being good kid.

Namaskaram All,

Iam S.Ganesh from Chennai, Iam having rich experience of more than 23 years in Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing with more than 9 years of experience as manager( 4 years as 1 st line Manager & 5 years as 2nd line Manager),

I have met with accident on duty on 17th May2017 & got operated for left femur bone fracture with hip nailing, hence could not able to drive two wheeler only but can go by car & other mode of transportation, , after my accident i was in sick leave & recently got fitness certificate from my doctor on 2/3/2018 but requested present employer(Tablets India Ltd.,) for Admin sales support job, but they have told me to join only the field job which i cannot go because I have to drive two wheeler,

Hence trying for Admin type jobs ,sales support. stores incharge, office Manager, Supermarket Manager, Jewellery showroom manager, front office manager in hotels, Hospitals & CFA incharge etc., as i have managerial experience of almost 9 years, iam jobless at present after my accident on last year, my email id is [email protected] & my mobile no's are 9176168557 / 7904553943. if any one wants to help me to come out of this situation, pls give their mail id so that i can attach my resume.Kindly do the needful.

மிக்க நன்றி. தொடரட்டும் தங்களின் மகத்தான சேவை.

Republishing.

Sir,

Is it OK to Republish things which were published in other magazines. Hope you have permission to do so. Let us be cautious and not get into legal tangles later.

Regards
R Krishnan.

Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you for the Putthandu Rasi Palan. Is it possible to throw some light about our Tamil Nadu in particular and our country Bharath in general. We are more worried about the fate of common man in this great country.
Regards,
S.Gopalan.

Thanks for sharing the entire Rasi palan. This gives a clue how to approach the new year with a positive thinking . Thanks a lot

Aswini (அஸ்வினி), Baraṇi (பரணி), Karthikai (கார்த்திகை), Rohiṇi (ரோகிணி), Mirugasiridam (மிருகசீரிடம்), Thiruvadhirai (திருவாதிரை), Punarpoosam (புனர்பூசம்), Poosam (பூசம்), Ayilyam (ஆயில்யம்), Magam (மகம்), Pooram (பூரம்), Uthiram (உத்திரம்), Astham (அஸ்தம்), Chithirai (சித்திரை), Swathi (சுவாதி), Visakam (விசாகம்), Anusham (அனுஷம்), Kettai (கேட்டை), Mulam (மூலம்), Puradam (பூராடம்), Uthiradam (உத்திராடம்), Tiruvonam (திருவோணம்), Aviṭṭam (அவிட்டம்), Sadayam (சதயம்), Puraṭṭadhi (பூரட்டாதி), Uttṛṭṭadhi (உத்திரட்டாதி), Rēvathi (ரேவதி)

View attachment 6499

Thanks for the Rasi Palan for 2018.

View attachment 6499

Thanks for the very usefule information which you have been sending me regularly. Will appreciate your being in touch with me.

Best wishes : Sridhar

Many Thanks Shriman Shelvi Sir. Your book of Rasi Palan for 2018 is very informative and useful. A loud applause to TB moderator. Namaskarams.

Sri Narasimma Jayanthi

Namaskram,
Sri Narasimma Jayanthi is coming up and a small poem about the Lord is presented below.
My sincere apology for mistakes.
====================
Pallavi
Jai Jai Narasimha
Jai Sri Narasimha

Charanam
The lord of the universe
Guard of the righteous … Jai

Who came from a Pillar
Hiranya kasippu killer … Jai

Who raised at Twilight
Saints praised with Delight… …. .. Jai