0 Not allowed!
    Sri Ramar Purapadu, Sri Parthasarathy Temple

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sri Ramar Purapadu, Sri Parthasarathy Temple.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	6494
    Contact - Guidelines

Since i do not read all the posts, if you need to bring something to my attention report the post or send me a message with the link.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    have a nice day
    nice picture displayed in this gallery thanks a lot

this is a nice opportunity to have a close dharshan
  3. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hi to everyone...
    Have a great day...Very beautiful image of sri raman his vahana... Thank you for sharing...
  5. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    If you are having a problem with a particular thread or user, please use the "REPORT POST" button beside the offending post to inform us or raise a complaint.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Hare Rama !!!

hai good evening!!!!!!!!

very nice picture. thanks for sharing
  7. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Nandrigal pala.
  9. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Very nice and beautiful.I am new member joined today.Even I visited this temple I could not able to see this Swami going out. I wish to come back to visit this temple again. god will grant me the chance. Thank you.
  11. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    Nandri! Arumai!!
  13. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.
    Downloads
    Uploads

0 Not allowed!
    மிக அருமை. நிறைவான தரிசனம். ஜெய் ஸ்ரீராம்.
  15. All views expressed by the Members and Moderators here are that of the individuals only and do not reflect the official policy or view of the TamilBrahmins.com Website.