• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Driving people crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raji Ram

Dear Friends,

If I give the hint as 'Forwarded messages', you will surely find out that it is about 'WhatsApp' forwards!

I get annoyed with a few, who are in my contact list. They forward Good Morning messages, which carry a 'sermon'

about relationships! :blah:
Some persons don't even care to find out whether the message is a hoax or not and just keep forwarding! :bump2:

I shall give a few examples:

1. A paracetamol tablet which carries a deadly virus named 'Machupo'!

('Viral' message on paracetamol a hoax - The Hindu)

2. Sridevi's image drawn on a cappuccino in Istanbul.

(
Anupam Ji, it's neither Istanbul, nor Sridevi - SM Hoax Slayer)

3. Protest for comments against Andal, posted as 'protest by brahmins against cutting sacred threads'!

(Peaceful protest against cutting sacred threads)

4. Don't pick up calls from 777888999! Your mobile will burst and you will :rip: !
(How on earth can a call come from a nine digit number???) :faint:

When will such crazy forwards stop ?? :noidea:

​Some forwards will make us feel like 'crack pots'! :der:

''This year February has ONLY four of each day of the week - Sunday to Saturday!

This happens once in every ---- number of years!!''

Are we so foolish to believe this, when in any year which is not a leap year, February has ONLY four of each day of the week?
icon3.png

I myself have pointed a few hoaxes...But they still continue to flood our in boxes...There is no way we can stop these!! Technology not aiding us!! Only was is to delete the message & inform the sender!!

This happens in FB also.

A video of a tiny tot who finds out 'swarams' for phrases sung in akaaram.

So many likes and blessings keep flooding in! :bump2:

When I searched the web, that 'kid' is in her late twenties.

She is married and a playback singer now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back