• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Word Game (Word Play)

Status
Not open for further replies.
a tamil fanatic in our office spelled his name as thatchinamurthy. we appreciated his enthusiasm till a foreigner came to visit us.
He asked for a man named that china murthy, we could not fathom his query as no one named thus is available.
Till some one said he is none other than our thatchinamurthy

There are a few telugu people in our office and were named
full moon rau, half moon rau, tub rau and a to z rau.
(ie) poorna chandra rau, artha chandra rau, t.udaya bhaskar rau and k.v.r.s. prasad rau respectively.

a punjabi boy is a telugu prostitute - munda
a urdu mother is a tamil grindstone but in kannada is breast - ammi
a hindi light is copying in kannada - batti
a hindi umbrella is a fraud in kannada - chhatri

a hindi parrot is a marathi fool - popat
a hindi potty is a telugu platter - tatti
Any Tamilian who says this in North India is in for a shock.
a kiss in hindi is tamil just like that - chumma
a hindi barber is a tamill dog - naayi

So what do you call a fat older brother?
a hindi fat is elder brother in marathi and gujarati
Words that mean well in your city might just start a fight in another.
Who knows when you might end up in jail for saying something inappropriate.
And the funny part is that you won't even know why!

Next time somebody says " Kundi lagao" , butt-nudge them immediately.
a latch in hindi is buttock in malayalam and tamil - kundi
A kadak word this is! in hindi it is hard but in marathi awesome(slang) - kadak
an ear in tamil is no in telugu - kaadu

hi

this is some talk in delhi..

a tamilian asked punjabi......Lal quila ' theriyuma......the punjabi got angry and said.....Lal quila theri maa tho....qutab minar thera baap...

the tamilian asked about where is Lal quila...but in hindi ..its look like ur mother...so punjabi got any about looklike bad word

about mother...so he said....if Lal quila is my mother..then qutab minar will be ur father..

:D
Caption in English would have attracted more readers. :ranger:

I agree with you madam. It should have been appropriate, had it been in english. yes
as my first post under this caption was word பனி, so I slipped.
can you change it now? one man's food is another man's poison..
Oh these languages, quite funny

oh God I did not know his mail id. for that matter, I do not know any of the members'
Dear Sir,

No need to have the e-mail id! Sending PM is simple in our forum. :)

Click on 'Private messages' which you find in the light blue strip on the top of each page.

If you are using your PC, if you type 'p r a', then many names starting with 'pra' will appear.

Our moderator's user name is 'praveen'. Please click on that to get his name in the recipient's box.

Then type the message to be sent in the message box and send it.

If you are using your mobile, click on 'private messages'. In the page that appears, click on 'compose' .

Enter recipient's name (praveen) and send message.

Any member who receives a PM can find a note in 'Notifications', in the top right of each page. :ranger:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back